[Home Replacement App] Sweeter Home public Beta is out!!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok when i get my saved theme from sd card only parts of it show up. :( i had to upload to internet from the older sweeterhome. then uninstall...install new sh....dl my theme from the internet and lost all my customization. hopefully this new version is alot better cuz i have alot of work to get my theme back where it was. i suggest before dl'n this new version...copy ALL so you can paste it in the new version.

EDIT: i just dl'd my theme from the internet and still half of my theme is missing ! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh gawds

punyweakling

Reaction score
EDIT: i just dl'd my theme from the internet and still half of my theme is missing ! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh gawds

What kind of stuff is missing??? Stuff from custom trays? Images? Springboards?

All my themes DL fine...?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
all of my custom springboards except one. i understand all my custom icons being gone from the custom tray and could live with redoing those...i've been trying for about an hour to redo my other missing stuff and it just wont work. i uninstalled the new one and put the old one back on and all my custom springboards show and work. i just put a theme online named cakes....and put do not download TRASH...and i'll try reinstalling the new sh one more time and dl that them and see if they show. i'm so mad right now i could cry!! lol no offense. in just the time i tried fixing my crap on the new one tho..i didn't have one forceclose or freeze so i'm thinking this is gonna be one great build!!

punyweakling

Reaction score
Are the springboards Blocks, or icons in Custom Trays?

FYI - I dl'd the non-trashed one, and the springboards work, I think your custom trays have embed set to No though...?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
RANT!!! i'm done rawr!!:cus: :icon_ cry::icon_cussing:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
oh lol i fixed all that stuff from the other day. i'm just fed up with the fc's EVERY EFFIN TIME I NEED TO USE MY PHONE!!! lol ok i'm done

frankieg22x

Reaction score
i gave up on this app also. Every time i would press the home button the screen would go black, it would take about 3 or 4 seconds for it to eventually come up.

I hope they make this more stable because i really liked all of the custom options.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok ya'll :woot: new update available! i dl'd about 2 hours ago and i've edited the hell out of it and not one force close or anything. seems to be ALOT smoother going between screens and alot faster (course that could be becuz i'm overclocked lol)

MJ5150

Reaction score
So far...I LOVE this home replacement.

It took me about an hour to get the terminology down and how to edit, but now I have a home screen totally customized how I want it. This is very, very cool.

One issue though, it is a little slow to load the home screen when you press the home soft button. I can live with that for how cool this app is. Best of all, it is FREE!

Thanks to the developers. This app is great!

-Mike

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
that's my only gripe too MJ. my workaround is to ONLY use the homescreen lol. i have 14 different screens on one screen including cardock :D this new build is the bomb!

MJ5150

Reaction score
Good idea Corinacakes....I like that approach.

Day two with SweeterHome...still AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME. If you really want to tinker with the appearance and functionality of your phone, SweeterHome is the way to go.

I would gladly pay for this application, or even send a donation to help with the support. I can not find anywhere to make a donation. It almost feels like a crime that I am using this powerful tool for free.

-Mike

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Good idea Corinacakes....I like that approach.

Day two with SweeterHome...still AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME. If you really want to tinker with the appearance and functionality of your phone, SweeterHome is the way to go.

I would gladly pay for this application, or even send a donation to help with the support. I can not find anywhere to make a donation. It almost feels like a crime that I am using this powerful tool for free.

-Mike

+1!! it's ROCKIN!! a week later .... not one force close :D