How many people use a Home Replacement?

papy72

Reaction score
If I could fit everything I wanted on the three stock screens, I'd do it. As is, I use Home++ and don't see any sort of slowdown.

If 2.1 comes out with 5 screens as the standard I'll probably go back to stock.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Theres a new pandahero home replacement that i havnt had a fc with. Works pretty well and has some htc like widgets you can download too.

qoncept

Reaction score
Whats up with the far right screen in that home++ screenshot? I just installed it and it does have a browser icon now. It also has both a phone and contacts icon, which basically takes you to the same screen. One should be replaced with SMS.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
It has a scrolling effect that allows you to keep going right/left even if you've reached the final screen. So if you reach screen 5, you swipe again and you'll be on screen 1.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lmao scratch what i said about pandahero, force closed and i didn't even have the screen on.

radioz

Reaction score
Home++ for me. I like the integration and organization it gives me. I'm OC'ed on BB.74 and loving it. No problems for me.

jtaliani

Reaction score
I've had very good luck with Home ++ too. I love the power bar.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did but no longer, back 2 stock. Too many home replacement apps are buggy. .......did the font just change on this site, or is my eyes or computer playing tricks on me

OP
M

Matth3w

I would use Home++ in a heartbeat but like I said, their choice for icons on the bottom power strip is downright retarded.

punyweakling

Reaction score
For example, this looks really cheap and generic to me, and I'm sure the guy (who can do a better job than me obviously, so I don't want to knock his work per se) who worked on it spent a ton of time...

2rz48zd.jpg

Can I suggest looking here:
Sweeter Home 2 : sweeterskins.net – themes and news about Sweeter Home

Or here:
Themes by others : sweeterskins.net – themes and news about Sweeter Home

Also, remember you don't have to spend hours building your own themes - you can just download and use others...

SimpleModified-282x480.jpg
android21_main_settings-302x480.png

HotDock.png
ThrillhoRedux_2.png

OP
M

Matth3w

Honestly those look just as ugly and cheap as one I could build in like 2 hours.

theguy386

Reaction score
I forgot where I came across it, but theres actually a way to change the Home++ icons (I would try to hunt it down, but I'm here at work)

DeeMat

Reaction score
Home++ seems to do the trick for me (minus a few FCs every now and then).