So Who's Actually Happy with their TB?

rbw62

Reaction score
I have zero issues with my T
Bolt. I love it. No other phone for me. Works great.
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jr313

Reaction score
I AM!!! its def the best phone ive had thus far by a long shot! wouldnt trade it for NOTHING! just wish it had vanilla android but can live wit my CM7 pre-alpha..hehehe

Nice95gle

Reaction score
I hated mines to the point of wanting to throw it off a bridge.
It was buggy, random reboots, 3g/4g switching failures and screen not sleeping when on a call was enough to drive me crazy.

So before I when and got a DCharge I decided to Root.
Was the best decision I made. All the problems mentioned above is gone (except the screen not sleeping on a call)

I'm running B.A.M.F 1.6 remix with Imoseyon Lean Kernel. Overclocked at 1.5 ghz it runs smooth as silk. Not a single problem.

So coming from a

Iphone 3Gs (Att) Jailbroken,
Behold 2 (Tmo) POS phone,
galaxy S(TMo) Rooted,
Droid 1 (Ver) Rooted,
Droid 2 (Ver) Rooted (Still have. Can't find myself to part with this phone)

This is now the best phone I ever had...Well next to my beloved D2

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Good to see some positive responses.

I've been sitting on this upgrade since January and the Bionic is just so undecided.

My droid is decent but you know how it is, we always want bigger and better.

Also since you mention it, size does matter lol. Its hard to look at small screens again. I still love my d1 but man that thing is small compared to the tbolt.

I wanted a galaxy s2 but didn't want to wait either...I don't regret it at all. If u wait around u may end up on a tiered plan. :)

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Reaction score
This is the best cell I've had by a wide margin. I get decent 4g battery life (7-10 hours) and great 3g life (15+). I dont have random reboots and the phone is ultra smooth. I'm still running stock with the stock battery but the already huge dev community for the TBolt is a bonus as well.

Why yes; that is a Thunderbolt in my pocket.

SoCalNation

Reaction score
I love it, I hate how the battery life sucks, the software update has been Hell but not the phones fault!!! (Lag and constant reset) Verizon can not do anything about it till HTC makes a fix.
Then my question is WTF would you put a kickstand over the speaker???

But I still love this phone!!!!

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
I don't own one but why wouldn't you love it?

Great screen, kickstand, 4G, Sense. Also, well, Android for that matter.

And the battery life I am sure can be dealt with.
Use JuiceDefender.

runway500

Reaction score
i got mine yday comin from og droid and today ive gotten 16 hrs 20 mins with 60% of my battery left and no reboots so tbolt = #winning

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
Another happy TBolt owner...wouldn't trade it for anything out thhere and am sure this will keep me happy until my next upgrade.

KillerKPD

Reaction score
Every phone has its issues. It is whether they can be tolerated or not.

I like my TB, the pros of the phone far outweigh the cons.

Oh and I have the extended battery on my phone. Increase in battery size actually provides a place for my fingers to rest against while typing in landscape. It's works out pretty well for me.

Last edited:

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Then my question is WTF would you put a kickstand over the speaker???

But I still love this phone!!!!

Haha! That's my exact thought! Other than that and the battery life, while it is on 4G, this is by far the best phone I have had. Lightning quick and have had ZERO problems with it!! :icon_ banana:

jaxenroth

Reaction score
At first I was wondering why I got rid of my x. I Thought rooting was more difficult and than learning about kernel

1android

Reaction score
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOEV LOVE my TB!!!!!!!!!! it has had a couple bugs, but nothing to make me hate or wish I had a different phone. I can deal with some of the problems because none of them are to threatning. One small frustrating thing is I wish the notification LED was brighter/different colors.

jaxenroth

Reaction score
Sorry about that. But the learning curve for kernels took some time. But after I found the Rom and kernel I liked than the phone became more appealing. Now that I'm digging bamf remix with imo sp kernel and getting 16hr plus outta a 1700 mha battery I can honestly say this phone is fn awesome.