So Who's Actually Happy with their TB?

jaxenroth

Reaction score
Remember the my touch 4g battery fits perfectly in our tbs. Difference tb 1400 mha batt my t 1700. And there the same size.

Se nt from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

dark juggalo

Reaction score
Reboot issue is sparse. Some have it worse. I've had 3 then rooted and flashed bamf and have had 0. God works great. I love mine. The haters make me love it more

ridin the lightning

same here..very happy w/my TB since flashing bamf. as far as batt issues...I just changed my habits a bit and havent gotten caught w/a dead phone yet.

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Remember the my touch 4g battery fits perfectly in our tbs. Difference tb 1400 mha batt my t 1700. And there the same size.

Se nt from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

What??!?.....this is the first I have heard of this, can u confirm for sure?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
I own a D2 right now and I would so buy the TB if it had a keyboard like the D2, that would be my ultimate phone.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jaxenroth

Reaction score
Jimmy. Google thunderbolt 1700 mha battery and you will find a seller selling 2 batteries and a charger for 30 bucks. No.joke.

sidsixseven

Reaction score
I love the phone and don't regret my decision at all. The only real knock is the battery life. And honestly with LTE, that's going to be every phone's Achilles heel.

Sent via Tapatalk on my HTC Thunderbolt

y0manda

Reaction score
Moderate use I get 10-12 hours, light use i get about 17 hrs, heavy use i get about 6 hours. All on the standard battery. Not rooted. I love this phone and the battery life stone the latest update.

ronlsjr

Reaction score
Juice defender ultimate realy saves battery life. It works with gingerbread leak from tbh.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JRParsons

Reaction score
My reboot issues went away, don't really know why. Maybe I don't know any better, this is my first Android phone, but I absolutely love it. I've kept it stock (no root). I've always had Windows Mobile. I turned off the 4g on my wife's TB and she gets 2 days from the stock battery. I get about 10 hours on average. But have gotten as little as 4 hours with heavy 4g use. Right now I wouldn't trade it for any phone out there, you can always wait for the latest and greatest, but there is always something more advanced on the horizon.
(Love the "adapter" post.) If you find one let me know.

REARless

Reaction score
I had the OG Droid, then the DX and now the T-Bolt. At first I was waffling about going back to the DX (Rooted running Liberty) but now I LOVE the T-Bolt (Running Bamf 1.1 Stripped). The 4G speed is amazing - faster than 802.11.

(I was using the Bamf Gingerbread yesterday until the bricking scare. It was great for the 2 hours I used it. Netflix streamed HD flawlessly over 4G)

Natey2

Reaction score
The 4G speed is amazing - faster than 802.11.

I'll second that. Saw 4G on a friend's TB. If enough people move to 4G, that'll free up some 3G resources for the rest of us :)

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I had the OG Droid, then the DX and now the T-Bolt. At first I was waffling about going back to the DX (Rooted running Liberty) but now I LOVE the T-Bolt (Running Bamf 1.1 Stripped). The 4G speed is amazing - faster than 802.11.

(I was using the Bamf Gingerbread yesterday until the bricking scare. It was great for the 2 hours I used it. Netflix streamed HD flawlessly over 4G)

Yeah..miss netflix already. Hopefully they fix the app to work on the tbolt.

ridin the lightning