1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

A few music issues with TB

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by perry1mm, Apr 9, 2011.

1. perry1mm

perry1mm New Member

I had a DX before my TB and the music worked great and would quiet and continue playing when i got a notification of some type and when id hang up from a call go back to playing...that never happens on my TB, i always have to unlock the screen and go to the app to hit play. Really annoying. Any way to fix this normally on the phone, i thought maybe it'd be a setting but i see nothing about it.

Also, my DX was bt synced with my car system and would display whatever i chose on the panel such as artist, album, song title, etc. But the TB only ever says "BT audio" so if a random song comes on and i dont know it from the start i have to unlock the phone and look. Not ideal while driving. I though maybe it was the htc music player but i tried the default one and same thing.

Any easy solutions to this as im a big music listener. I actually love the Amazon cloud music player as i try to get the $5 album deals often so i keep a lot of music on there now...but it wont display through my car stereo either.

Thanks a lot. They may seem like minor things but they were so easy out of the box on my DX that with Sense and HTC's attention to UI i feel like im missing something.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums