So, now we have to take the new note 7 back?

OP
ngt

ngt

Reaction score
that's how they treated my note 7 replacement with the 2nd note 7. full refund and repurchase. not exchange.

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
I doubt it as well, but If they do, they had better offer it to Note 7 buyers that "had" to return them...

Reaction score
This! VVV

c856b42d0d9f20d075520ac30e1be3b1.jpg

Don't know what they're talking about, I'm typing from it now!

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

sam_gordon

Reaction score
that's how they treated my note 7 replacement with the 2nd note 7. full refund and repurchase. not exchange.
Even if that's the case for me, they should still show me as "out" the money for the repurchase. Tomorrow will be the "7th day" (and I'm not counting the weekend). I'll call the manager back again.

Reaction score
Save that.. And show it to them if they ever want to force you to send it back!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I'm scheming something along those lines, lol! I don't see a refund in my account so I'm being quiet for now. If they slip up and do that it's on! Not to get off topic, but did anyone see T-Mobile is charging 399.00 for the Gear S3 Frontier??! Fifty dollars more than the other carriers!

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

OP
ngt

ngt

Reaction score
Verizon is charging $299 for a v20, but the Verizon v20 at best buy is $249. Too bad neither have Verizon v20's to sell me, so, yeah, still using my note.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Verizon is charging $299 for a v20, but the Verizon v20 at best buy is $249. Too bad neither have Verizon v20's to sell me, so, yeah, still using my note.
Yikes. It's not available within 250 miles of me. That's pretty much the whole state.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
ngt

ngt

Reaction score
Yikes. It's not available within 250 miles of me. That's pretty much the whole state.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
yeah, 250+ of me too. The guy at best buy said he thinks they're getting more for the holiday.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
yeah, 250+ of me too. The guy at best buy said he thinks they're getting more for the holiday.
Yeah that makes sense...the holidays.. So you can wait on those stupid lines that I hate. I love the family stuff about Christmas but I'm not a fan of malls and parking lots then.. I've already stored up enough dog food till late January( lol) and bought 1 granddaughters Christmas and birthday gifts. The other two will get done as soon as"Santa" gives me their lists.. One loves Legos, so he's got some in the closet hiding and just have to fill in for him and our youngest granddaughter. The 3 kids get silver and gold coins to put away for their future. Two of them want for nothing and the third gets a little extra cash. Cards go out to friends and family early December and it's done. Expecting grandchild#4 in mid December, but he may be a csection by appointment because he's in a tough position to deliver normally. But he and daughter are fine so hopefully that will be good ultimately. Because I'm retired I have ample time to help my daughter after he's born and my son in laws mom is a midwife in Florida and she's coming up before the birth and son in laws sister is a pediatrician and she'll be up shortly after depending on actual birth date...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

sam_gordon

Reaction score
Just to update my saga...

Got an email from Verizon yesterday.
Your Samsung Galaxy Note7 refund has been processed.
We processed your refund due to the recent recall of your purchased Samsung Note7. You will receive a check in 2-3 weeks for the amount of $915.84, which includes the purchase price of the device, any purchased Note7 accessories, and any fees paid during your upgrade or exchange.
Oh. My. God. I'd love to complain to someone, but I don't know who, how, or what.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just to update my saga...

Got an email from Verizon yesterday.

Oh. My. God. I'd love to complain to someone, but I don't know who, how, or what.
That's a lot of $ did you actually pay that much?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk