So I returned my Nexus...long Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
At what point is DroidForums going to save itself the embarassment and at the very least make one official thread for people who returned their Nexus/have these issues? NONE OF THE OTHER POPULAR ANDROID SITES have such repetitive threads on any topic, and it's completely embarassing IMO for DroidForums not to follow suit.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
At what point is DroidForums going to save itself the embarassment and at the very least make one official thread for people who returned their Nexus/have these issues? NONE OF THE OTHER POPULAR ANDROID SITES have such repetitive threads on any topic, and it's completely embarassing IMO for DroidForums not to follow suit.

if you'd like to start one, I will gladly sticky it and close it shortly after.

If you get my point.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

captdroid

Reaction score

I think it's purely a sign the popularity the Galaxy Nexus. With a phone being so popular it's inevitable to have more people expressing their dislikes or perceived issues or otherwise.

samiusmc

Reaction score
I think it's purely a sign the popularity the Galaxy Nexus. With a phone being so popular it's inevitable to have more people expressing their dislikes or perceived issues or otherwise.

Maybe but it also could be the issues plaguing the phone which Verizon has acknowledged exist.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I understand that, I just feel like it makes DroidForums and its frequent visitors look like children. I wouldn't have any problems with it if the threads weren't so absurdly repetitive. I have yet to see any other well-known Android forum have such threads being created 25+ times. It's just sad to see DroidForums go in this direction.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
if you'd like to start one, I will gladly sticky it and close it shortly after.

If you get my point.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

I don't think we get your point. It would be wise to have a place that these people who have no idea why they're having trouble could post, that way they aren't destroying every thread in this forum.

It's like daycare around here with people who don't have a clue what the Nexus is, they complain about everything and don't listen to anyone giving them advice and the mods aren't anywhere to be seen except to close threads once they reach nonsense.

You could prevent all that by putting them all in one place.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Maybe but it also could be the issues plaguing the phone which Verizon has acknowledged exist.

I would love to see these issues, seeing as myself along with many others don't have any of them. Enjoy your Rezound, I think we have gotten your point. You like the Rezound. Great...now go share your opinions in the Rezound forum rather than continuing to preach to people (in the Nexus forum) who could honestly care less about your issues that have already been reported DOZENS of time.

samiusmc

Reaction score
But you seem so unhappy that you must constantly convince yourself the Rezound is better then your Gnex was? IDK man

Sorry you get that impression but I'm not trying to convince myself or anyone else of anything. I'm just sharing my experiences with both phones.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry you get that impression but I'm not trying to convince myself or anyone else of anything. I'm just sharing my experiences with both phones.

And yet, you continue posting and defending your reasoning on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.