so Android 2.2 Froyo on the Market for DL?

xptxdrumz

Reaction score
im talking to a rep with verizon as i type this. he states that froyo is currently available for download right now from the Droid Market?

Im sure you guys are saying " WTF" as i am...so he says hes currently going to located it for me on there so i can download it..... i still think hes full of BS but....hey ...if he comes back with a legit download...ill def post. haha

forgot to mention.....For the Droid X....so yup.

OP
X

xptxdrumz

Reaction score
ok i guess he does need to go back to Mcdonalds. gave me some links to download 2.2....for my droid.... not x ..but droid...i dont know how many times i made sure to ask " are you sure you are talking about the DROID X, like the X and the end of the name right? , the X right? " ..eh i guess ill wait for the 22nd to see if a real one pops out, sorry about the misleading news.

Technoman

Reaction score
Are you kidding me... it would never be on the Market to begin with. It will either be push or pull from the system updates. That does not point to the Android Market.

I think you should have asked to speak to the supervisor at the store and ask why such a dutz is working there.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Well technically the leaked 2.2 for the X is on the market for 2 bucks. Maybe he is actually dumb enough to recommend you download leaked software and pay for it non the less.

cleopete

Reaction score
That's allowed on the market, but Google pulls Easy Root? You gotta be joking.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Verizon should start making representatives take a class and a test in the end.