My Market is slowwwwwww

twiy06

Reaction score
Hey guys... i rooted and installed froyo 2.2 yesterday... not sure if this problems started AFTER i did that but my market is now SUPER slow.

When you search it takes 30 seconds. When you click on an app to see the description it takes 30 seconds. Basically everything i do takes 30 seconds.

To download one app takes me over a 1minute.

ARGGG

Any thoughts on what could be causing the issue?

Amarantia

Reaction score
Hey guys... i rooted and installed froyo 2.2 yesterday... not sure if this problems started AFTER i did that but my market is now SUPER slow.

When you search it takes 30 seconds. When you click on an app to see the description it takes 30 seconds. Basically everything i do takes 30 seconds.

To download one app takes me over a 1minute.

ARGGG

Any thoughts on what could be causing the issue?

That actually happened to me before when switching phones. I activated the new one and boom! The market was acting JUST as you described!!! Some things were even failing to download!!! I searched and searched... on here.. on market posts, etc. Ans found that if I waited a day or two it went back to normal... until I switched again and it started all over!!! But it eventually sped up after about a day and a half and went back to normal. I hope this helps!!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
The Froyo leak has problems with the market, it is not full and slow. You need the build prop mod can be found in the hacks section. Or downloaded right from rom manager if you get that from the market.

OP
T

twiy06

Reaction score
I found the build prop mod and I think it installed successfully. I think the market got a tiny bit better. But is still bad.

What is the build prop supposed to do?

OP
T

twiy06

Reaction score
There were two build prop. The one that worked is he birdman one. The market is back to mostly normal. Its still a tiny bit slow. But that fixed the issue. Thanks spookier much

What do the build props do?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Just changed settings in your phones core, like this one tricks the market into thinking you have a droid 2 instead of a leaked 2.2 on DX. Others do all kinds of stuff.