Lol, guess whos phone is gonna lag like hell!

koralyne

Reaction score
There was another thread that mentioned selling the OPs droid on craigslist, so I decided to go on my local craigslist and see whats going on.

and i found this gem

Hes saying that he can make your windows mobile phone do things that iphone and androids phones cant do

Apparently hes gonna turn a WM phone into a phone that can run full computer programs such as the desktop version of firefox. Im just thinking... this phone is gonna be laggy as hell...

What do you guys think?

Edit: i just finished reading the rest of it, and he says it can run the full computer version of photoshop. is this guy for real?

Last edited:

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
What a bunch of crap.

My favorite part are the screenshots, some of which show SPB Mobile Shell (wow!!), and other Home screen replacements.

Lame.

cchhiipp

Reaction score
Weird. It's like I can hear his accent through the text.

jev

Reaction score
I couldn't get half way through his run-on sentence. If he wants people to take him seriously, then he'll learn basic grammar and punctuation.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Actually, I feel sorry for the people who take him seriously. That has scam written all over it.

cheifkeiff

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA the screen shots he has are from a program called mobile shell 3.5 and it's actually pretty smooth and very skinable but the whole PC program thing is crap lol

edit* I must have been typing slow sorry for the double post lol

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yep, I mentioned that already ;)

OP
koralyne

koralyne

Reaction score

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Its like Home++ for Android. Its just an alternative GUI over the top of Windows Mobile.

justbob

Reaction score
Amazing. That entire post was a single, run-on sentence. But that being said, my crap detector has gone completely off the scale.

Hmmmm. He's up 24/7 eh? Maybe we should all give him a call and ask him about his awesome skillz! :icon_ devil:

Edit: I flagged that guy's craigslist ad. It's an obvious scam.

Last edited: