Slim extended life 1750 mah battery!!

Mikegreco16

Reaction score
Not bad at all. I feel like right now I can get a solid 12 hours out of my phone with mild usage. I would be happy with a solid 16, though I dont know if I'm willing to pay the 40 for it, being a poor college student...and when I say poor I mean like third world country poor ;)

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not bad at all. I feel like right now I can get a solid 12 hours out of my phone with mild usage. I would be happy with a solid 16, though I don't know if I'm willing to pay the 40 for it, being a poor college student...and when I say poor I mean like third world country poor ;)
looks like you had enough change between the couch pillows :)to buy an Incredibledancedroid and the monthly plan, so another $40 clams should not be hard to find.

Mikegreco16

Reaction score
Not bad at all. I feel like right now I can get a solid 12 hours out of my phone with mild usage. I would be happy with a solid 16, though I don't know if I'm willing to pay the 40 for it, being a poor college student...and when I say poor I mean like third world country poor ;)
looks like you had enough change between the couch pillows :)to buy an Incredibledancedroid and the monthly plan, so another $40 clams should not be hard to find.

Well yes but I had to solicit my body for three days and two nights for that...No but honestly I just dont know personally for me if I need it. I get easily 12 hours out of my droid and don't know if the extra coin for the battery is worth it for me. Maybe once school starts and my life becomes more hectic I may need an extended battery but for now the OEM battery seems adequate for my purposes

Signum

Reaction score
Not bad at all. I feel like right now I can get a solid 12 hours out of my phone with mild usage. I would be happy with a solid 16, though I dont know if I'm willing to pay the 40 for it, being a poor college student...and when I say poor I mean like third world country poor ;)

ehhh maybe not 3rd world country poor..thats 270$ per YEAR lol...

egobuster1

Reaction score
damn i think i really need to get this extended battery because i dont want the bigger back i think its annoying..
ive read around that the HTC 1500 battery is actually better then the 1750 by seido because they use no name cells unlike HTC

bblanski

Reaction score
Got my seidio battery today can't wait to see how much time I get out of it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

bblanski

Reaction score
So far battery life has been great.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I ordered one last night so when i get it ill try to report here also. Over on Incredibleforums.com a user reports having about 20 hours of battery life with this battery on moderate use.

ksfrogman

Reaction score
That's nice, but really doesn't sound like it adds that much to your battery. If you can deal with a larger overall phone, the 3500mah version is coming soon. I'm holding out for that one.

I'm curious to know about how this "larger" battery works. Does it come with an extra cover for the HTC Incredible? What do you mean by "larger overall phone." How would the phone be able to accomodate that larger battery?

This is my first post on here, so hi everyone.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Yes the 3500 will come with a separate backing but it will be huge.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

Mikegreco16

Reaction score
The one for the moto droid isnt to much bigger only .9 cm. BUt then again the battery listed for the Inc is going to be 3500mah which is a big bigger than the Moto so we shall see.

ksfrogman

Reaction score

This would be worth it for me. The one thing I miss about my Blackberry is its awesome battery life.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

This would be worth it for me. The one thing I miss about my Blackberry is its awesome battery life.

You can probably get awesome battery life with Seidio's 1750mAh or HTC's 2150mAh. If you need 3500mAh you definitely need to put your phone down every once in a while lol.

phillipsjosh2415

Reaction score
So let me see if I understand what the choices for battery upgrades are (or will be) for the Droid Inc.

*1500 mah - available now from Verizon - uses stock back cover.

*1750 mah - available now from Seidio - uses stock back cover.

*2150 mah - from HTC but not yet available - I suppose comes with a larger back cover.

*3500 mah - from Seidio but not yet available - will come with a larger back cover.

Have I got this right. If not, anyone feel free to make corrections or fill in the gaps for me. Thanks.