1750 seido, htc 2150 or gorilla gadget 3500 battery

kdimmer

Reaction score
I just got a droid incredible and I'm looking for a extended battery. How is the seido 1750 is there much of a difference? Or has any one bought the htc 2150 with the extended case they sell? Is it cut perfect to fit the extended battery or not? I'm also looking into the 3500 battery that gorilla gadgets sells, has any one tried this? I know that they sell silicon covers the 3500 gorilla battery on ebay. Im gonna be doing alot of gaming, texting and web browsing will seido 1750 will handle a whole day or not.

TheJester34

Reaction score
I have the GG battery and LOVE it. Run my phone all day (texting, calls, games, browsing), and still have a lot of battery left at days end. As long as you charge it up, wipe battery stats, drain it and recharge it, you'll have plenty of battery for the day

smtom

Reaction score
2150 lasts me all day, case fits like a glove. Happy camper.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

phillybizzle

Reaction score
I have the GG battery and LOVE it. Run my phone all day (texting, calls, games, browsing), and still have a lot of battery left at days end. As long as you charge it up, wipe battery stats, drain it and recharge it, you'll have plenty of battery for the day

how about an extended battery for the incredible 2, that will also work with the otterbox case?? or am i asking 2 much of the droid gods?