1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Slim extended life 1750 mah battery!!

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Accessories' started by jamjr74, Apr 29, 2010.

1. jamjr74

jamjr74 Member

I just noticed that Seidio and Amazon carry the slim extended 1750 mah battery for the HTC Incredible. It is the same as the Eris battery. I might grab one to give it a try!!!
  2. Gatsby

Gatsby New Member

Slim Battery

I jumped in and bought on ebay... good chance to save a few bucks
  3. jamjr74

jamjr74 Member

I found Amazon to be the cheapest. Around $45 with shipping. Mine shipped today. I'll post once I have some results!
  4. Gatsby

Gatsby New Member

5. kmo

kmo New Member

I'm thinking I have to seriously consider an extra battery too. The way I am using this thing I will be draining batteries often. It's soooo much fun this phone.
  6. Pagaldesi4life

Pagaldesi4life New Member

ahhh you guys were just reading my mind. i was searching for accessories for the INC on amazon and came upon the seidio 1750 mah extended slim battery for $41 which is for the Eris but happens to fit the INC as well, and based upon the reviews on amazon, it looks like it gives a pretty good boost. ill wait a few weeks before i pull the trigger on the new battery just so i can give the current one a couple charging cycles to see if it is really worth it, and will be curious to hear your reviews too.
  7. solorca

solorca New Member

That's nice, but really doesn't sound like it adds that much to your battery. If you can deal with a larger overall phone, the 3500mah version is coming soon. I'm holding out for that one.
  8. Acid7711

Acid7711 New Member

i too bought this one, but the 3500 is the one I'm REALLY after. A little bit of help will have to suffice between now and then until the BIG one becomes available. I can not wait........

We will then finally have a great phone that will last... I personally can only pull off about 8-10 hours at the max, that seems to be the average for most people. I figure a little better battery in the mean time for $40 is worth it, since it could be a couple months before we see the REAL one that I want so dearly.

I know it won't be a huge night and day difference like it is with the 3500 one, but at least it's something a little better, and maybe I'll get another hour or two out of it.
  9. egobuster1

egobuster1 New Member

have you guys had any final thoughts on that extended battery on how much more life your getting becaue if i could get another 2hrs out of the phone that would be awsome
  10. Mikegreco16

Mikegreco16 New Member

any updates guys?
  11. jamjr74

jamjr74 Member

Ok I just completed my 4th charge, Seidio says 5-6 charges and you will see better results. Yesterday on my 3rd charge I got 16 hrs. of use and when I went to bed I was around 10%. The phone was used heavily though for about an hour as some of my friends got a hold of it and couldn't stop playing! I'll let you know what today's battery life brings!
  12. zeus_r6

zeus_r6 New Member

Subscribing
  13. egobuster1

egobuster1 New Member

you got 16hrs on the 1750 battery!!!!
    what on average were you getting with the stock battery
  14. RyanPm40

RyanPm40 Member

16 hours is not bad at all considering heavy useage. I don't think I even get 16 hours with minimal usage with stock battery
  15. jamjr74

jamjr74 Member

I got 16 but that was only after my 3rd charge. Seidio claims better results after 5 or 6 charges. So far today I took off charger at 8 am and I am at 76% at 4 pm with solid use. Not bad.
  16. Mikegreco16

Mikegreco16 New Member

Not bad at all. I feel like right now I can get a solid 12 hours out of my phone with mild usage. I would be happy with a solid 16, though I dont know if I'm willing to pay the 40 for it, being a poor college student...and when I say poor I mean like third world country poor ;)
  17. cybertec69

cybertec69 Well-Known Member

looks like you had enough change between the couch pillows :)to buy an Incredibledancedroid and the monthly plan, so another $40 clams should not be hard to find.
  18. Mikegreco16

Mikegreco16 New Member

Well yes but I had to solicit my body for three days and two nights for that...No but honestly I just dont know personally for me if I need it. I get easily 12 hours out of my droid and don't know if the extra coin for the battery is worth it for me. Maybe once school starts and my life becomes more hectic I may need an extended battery but for now the OEM battery seems adequate for my purposes
  19. Signum

Signum Member

ehhh maybe not 3rd world country poor..thats 270$ per YEAR lol...
  20. egobuster1

egobuster1 New Member

damn i think i really need to get this extended battery because i dont want the bigger back i think its annoying..
    ive read around that the HTC 1500 battery is actually better then the 1750 by seido because they use no name cells unlike HTC
Search tags for this page
1750mah vs 1900mah
battery charger galaxy 1 mah 1750 that cost under a dollar

droid incredible extended life battery

droid incredible long life battery
phone battery 1500 vs 1750 mph
slim extended life battery for htc thunderbolt
what is 600 mah vs 1750 mah
what is the battery life for a 1750mah
what's difference 1500 mah vs 1750 mah