Seidio 1750 mah Slim Extended Battery for HTC Incredible

R1Lover

Reaction score
Interested also.... but wanting some others to jump in first... and if they can make the battery 1750 in the same size... why did HTC not do this?

BewareOfButtlice

Reaction score
Interested also.... but wanting some others to jump in first... and if they can make the battery 1750 in the same size... why did HTC not do this?
Makes them richer because its a more expensive battery? thats my guess.

Seidio rep told me that it is 15-25% longer battery life than the stock inc battery. Using the Juice Defender app, ive gotten what appears to be like a LOT of battery life gained so far. Right now it would have normally been dead but its at 45% with moderate text messaging. Started out at 60% at 12:37 its now 6:00. 15-25% more of battery life would be really nice.

pyro6128

Reaction score
I've notice that seidio seems to always duck the question when someone asks when the droid slim extended batter is coming around. They've had plenty of time. When is it coming out?

BzB

Reaction score
^ same thing i was badgering seidio about for my droid. at least they have a slim extended battery for my incredible. and it should be arriving any day now. :D

tsaro

Reaction score
Received my 1750 mah battery last night and I've been using it all day today. Stock battery barely went 12 hours (although admittedly I hadn't burned it in for more than a few days). This one has 37% of its charge left after 15 hours. My initial sense is that I'm getting roughly 50% more usable time (about what the mah numbers would indicate). Most importantly for me, I can easily make it through a full day of reasonably heavy use before having to recharge.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Received my 1750 mah battery last night and I've been using it all day today. Stock battery barely went 12 hours (although admittedly I hadn't burned it in for more than a few days). This one has 37% of its charge left after 15 hours. My initial sense is that I'm getting roughly 50% more usable time (about what the mah numbers would indicate). Most importantly for me, I can easily make it through a full day of reasonably heavy use before having to recharge.

Good to know.

kmo

Reaction score
Nice, thinking of getting one myself. Just need to find an external charger so I can keep one always charged.

R1Lover

Reaction score

That's all I need to hear..... thank you

garyrn

Reaction score
I'm trying this: Bought 2 Batteries and a wall charger for the 2 extra batteries off of ebay. They are 1500 mAh which is more than the OEM battery and a little less than the Seidio 1750 mAh. I put the link to the Ebay site for anyone who is interested. They come from Hong Kong and I havn't gotten mine yet to review them, but these phones are made in china or out of the U.S. anyway, so it may be a good buy. Just thought I'd throw this out there as it is a cheaper alternative than the Seidio.

2x BATTERY + CHARGER FOR VERIZON HTC DROID INCREDIBLE - eBay (item 250621388293 end time May-24-10 17:53:57 PDT)

2x BATTERY + CHARGER FOR VERIZON HTC DROID INCREDIBLE

Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh

Robo-dRoid

Reaction score
Mine arrived today ! Will check out when I get home can't wait only cost 41. 58 with tax and next day shipping ;)