Seidio 1750 mah slim extended battery for Droid Eris

Mattb

Reaction score
That's great news! And the fact that you dont have to add any thickness to the phone makes it perfect.

lowtech

Reaction score
I am really hoping this will help. My battery life has improved somewhat with use but I could still use some more time on a charge. I've used Seidio extended life batteries for Palms in the past and they were worth the $$... here's hoping!

dbirl528

Reaction score
If this battery checks out well is there a way we could get a price break for a large order?

DRILLINDK

Reaction score
What is the storage capicity of the stock battery? Approximatly how much additional battery life would the extended battery provide?

kodre

Reaction score
Got the 1750mah battery for my wife's Eris

No more "almost empty" battery at the end of the day. The battery cover does not fit perfectly on the slightly larger battery (I noticed a small gap), but it's not significant enough to affect the fit of a hard case she has for the phone. For the Eris, this battery is a "must have."

lowtech

Reaction score
No more "almost empty" battery at the end of the day. The battery cover does not fit perfectly on the slightly larger battery (I noticed a small gap), but it's not significant enough to affect the fit of a hard case she has for the phone. For the Eris, this battery is a "must have."

Good news! Mine is on the way - I was hoping for some positive feedback...

PaulRivers

Reaction score
That's really cool that someone is making those batteries (assuming they're reliable and live up to their mAh rating).

But I wish they made something in the middle. The 1750 battery, assuming the mAh ratings are comparable adds 450mAh, or 35% more runtime. The 3500mAh battery is great, but - it looks like it about *doubles* the width of the phone (it's awesome they posted side by side pics on their site, though!).

I'd be happier with a battery that added less width - doubling the runtime with a 2600mAh battery, or maybe like 75% more runtime even, with a battery that just added a millimeter to the phone would be ideal (IMO). :)

fbm111

Reaction score
Anyone get the one bigger battery with the new back cover? If so can you post a picture of how much thicker it is?

Does the black match the rest of the phone?

lowtech

Reaction score
I got my 1750 mah yesterday. Charged it, started up the phone... :mad: - Lots of calibration issues (re-calibrated), corrupted email links (un & re-installed), lots of slow-to-load apps... finally it settled down and is fine now. The insert said battery life will improve after 5-6 full charges. My goodness though... what a trauma! (Just cannot wait 'til that 2.x update... what will it do with that, if a battery causes such issues! :icon_eek: )

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes."

tonyb81

Reaction score
I know this may be asking too much, is there anyone who can post pics of how the stock case looks with this battery installed? I'm really anal about little stuff like this, I wanna get this battery, but not if the cast doesn't fit perfectly and doesn't feel tight.