Seidio 3500 mah super extended battery for HTC Droid Eris

rliss54

Reaction score
Much thicker

I have the 3500 battery and case. The volume controls work just fine. The case cover looks good and feels good. The battery life has extended dramatically. The Eris is now .75 inches eactly from front to back. 11/2 times bacgger!

kacansas03

Reaction score
THANK You very much for that information. As a new Driod Eris owner I wish to get the battery but was not sure it will fit the case. Now I Know it will fit my Krusell belt pouches. If you haven't heard of them I suggest you check them out. An European company that has leather products of all kinds made all over the world. I think they are a Scandinavian based company. I have bought from them since '05.

I have the 3500 battery and case. The volume controls work just fine. The case cover looks good and feels good. The battery life has extended dramatically. The Eris is now .75 inches eactly from front to back. 11/2 times bacgger!

kacansas03

Reaction score
How long for a charge?

I should have asked how long it takes to charge the Eris with the 3500 battery? Do you use the external battery charger in which you can put just the battery?

THANK You very much for that information. As a new Driod Eris owner I wish to get the battery but was not sure it will fit the case. Now I Know it will fit my Krusell belt pouches. If you haven't heard of them I suggest you check them out. An European company that has leather products of all kinds made all over the world. I think they are a Scandinavian based company. I have bought from them since '05.

rliss54

Reaction score
The charging time is pretty standard. It seems to charge in a few hours when it is run down to an orange indicator. I unplug it about 6:30 am and charge it around 10:30 at night. I've yet to need to charge it during the day so I don't keep a careful eye on it. It's 3:15pm and the charge is still at 80% after average to slightly above in today's use. I charge it in the phone since you need to pop the back off each time to use the charger. I don't want to wear that until it is loose.

kacansas03

Reaction score
Now this is great news! I am finding that I can't get through the day without changing batteries and I too am worried about the back cover. having the external charger will be good if I want all three ready for use away from power which may happen on an extended photography hike. These batteries are nothing in weight compared to what I carry in my photo back pack even if I don't take the 800 mm lens.

The charging time is pretty standard. It seems to charge in a few hours when it is run down to an orange indicator. I unplug it about 6:30 am and charge it around 10:30 at night. I've yet to need to charge it during the day so I don't keep a careful eye on it. It's 3:15pm and the charge is still at 80% after average to slightly above in today's use. I charge it in the phone since you need to pop the back off each time to use the charger. I don't want to wear that until it is loose.

fbm111

Reaction score
Someone post pictures of extended battery on the phone?