1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Seidio 1750 Battery Runs hot?

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Accessories' started by AndrewGL, Jun 10, 2010.

1. AndrewGL

AndrewGL New Member

Hi everyone,

I will be recieving my droid incredible soon, and want to get an extended battery before it gets here. The options right now I guess are the Seidio 1750 and the HTC 1500. While there are mixed reviews, I am pretty sure the Seidio should get better battery life (please tell me if I am wrong XD). However, I have read in some reviews that the battery runs very hot. Could this potentially damage my incredible? Is it running hot an isolated issue, or is it basically how the battery runs for everyone?

I am concerned more about the safety of my device, although longer battery life is also important...
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  2. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt New Member

It all depends on use sometimes. Any battery will run hot. The Seidio does seem to run a little hotter than stock but i haven't had a problem with the Seidio. Usually as long as its not hot enough to burn you, you should be ok.
  3. AndrewGL

AndrewGL New Member

cool ty ty!