1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sirius XM Radio application.

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Smackbox.org, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smackbox.org

Smackbox.org New Member

After hearing the news of Sirius releasing the Android application, I couldn’t have been more excited. After spending two hours on the phone with Sirius to get my online subscription and additional radio activated, It was finally revealed to me that there would be NO HOWARD STERN! As my eyes opened wide and my mouth fell to the floor in disbelief, I finally came to and realized that it really was missing from the Android channel lineup. Why you ask? well according to Sirius tech support” another department handles that and there is no time line on when it might become available”. WTF!

Sorry folks, I am as disappointed as you are. No Howard Stern is like taking away my coffee in the mornings! Thankfully, I have a radio getting installed in my car, scheduled for next week. On a positive note, at least we still have more music available on our Android!!!
  2. larrylock

larrylock New Member

I have a lifetime subscription to XM channels, but I would have had to pay extra for the Droid app. NO thanks!
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

4. Smackbox.org

Smackbox.org New Member

Its worth it for me when I am on the Laptop more than by my radio. But, It must be nice to have the lifetime! Are they still doing that anymore?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.