Sirius XM Android app is here

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
sirius-droid-app.jpg

Sirius announced the new Sirius/XM Android Application is available today! Not a current subscriber? No worries, you can sign up today and receive a free 7-day subscription to check out this new satellite radio app and get over 120 channels of music, news, talk radio and more. For more information visit: SIRIUS|XM on Android

Thanks for the tip Garemlin,
Check out the ongoing discussion here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/47816-sirius-xm-app-available-now.html

jcaf77

Reaction score
what's different from having pandora, slacker radio, last.fm etc???
just curious

Thach

Reaction score
This is awesome, too bad hockey season is almost over. But this will be a great thing to have come next season while I am sitting at work.dancedroid

gatewayad

Reaction score
I dropped XM about a year or so ago, got a offer in the mail the other day, next 5 months for $20.00 no commitment after that to try and get me back, guess now I will have to take them up on it so I can use the app.

issues636

Reaction score
am i the only one who can't download it? i go to siriusxm.com/android and i still see "Available soon. Enter your email to receive a link when it's ready" when i ALREADY entered my email 3 weeks ago, and haven't received an email saying its available yet.

issues636

Reaction score
nevermind figured it out. having Dolphin HD set to "Desktop Agent" isn't always the best thing i guess... it wasn't picking up I was using a Droid so it wasn't giving me the download link.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Are you going to that on your Droid?