several issues

jakegsxr11

Reaction score
I am having several issues with this ud8 rom. It seems to force close many apps often, it constantly redraws the home screen, yahoo mail doesn't work, and sometimes I cant slide between the home screens. I wiped cache and data 3 times before I installed. is there something I am missing or should I just switch back to the sapphire i was using before?

thanks

imgrtful

Reaction score
did you install with SPRecovery.i flashed mine with CW and was having multiple problems also.then i did it with SPRecovery and have had no issues since.

OP
J

jakegsxr11

Reaction score
yes I used SP Recovery, everything seemed to install great. I gave up and went back to Sapphire, no more problems, I guess my phone doesn't like UD :(

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I dunno man. If Sapphire keeps you happy then just let it be. Otherwise, if UD is where you want to be, try again. When I first installed UD (and I came from UD 7) it fc's everything. And I mean everything. I persisted to try because (1) I wanted it and (2) because I wans't about to let issues deter me. I had to make things right (sorry, too much Holmes on Homes). I did get UD 8 up and running without issues.

Ever since I installed the bluetooth patch, my phone has become laggy as hell but, again, I am making changes to try to correct that. I did some tooling todat=y and so far, so good.

Just remember, phones these days aren't what they used to be. I consider my phone to be like a computer. Sometimes it needs a restart, sometimes it needs updating, etc... Just like windows... if it crashes what do you do? Use linux, I doubt it.. you problem solve and make Windows work.