Launcher Pro Lag

NickR

Reaction score
yes, you will need to type it in exactly as it appears, with spaces, capitalization, etc. there is a space between the "echo" and "ro...." i think there is also a space between the ">>" and "/data/local.prop".

and make sure that after you type this in and hit enter, that you also actually type in "reboot" and hit enter. if you just exit out of TE and then reboot, the toggle won't "take".
If you use ADB instead of terminal emulator, you can copy the text, and paste it into ADB. Never worry about syntax errors that way.

Just FYI, but I just tried, and I have the ability to copy text and paste it into terminal emulator too. Just long press on the screen by the cursor.

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
i also have a problem with the scrolling, but not so much the re-draws. the scrolling problem seems to me that i have too many widgets. immediately if i take one of it is perfect but for some reason, too many widgets cause it to be slow. and it seems like this is only on ud 8. on sapphire i had 7 screens full of widgets and it was fine and now i have 5 with a couple widgets and if i add one more its slow as hell