1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Senior Quote

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by parker34, Dec 14, 2010.

1. parker34

parker34 New Member

So I kinda need my senior quote for the yearbook tomorrow. Any sugggestions? I don't want anything that everyone is going to put. :icon_ banana:
  2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

My suggestion is not to do anything overly deep or metaphorical. A lot of people in my graduating class did (including myself) and now looking back on it i'm like
    "Who the hell did I think I was?"

tappin and a talkin
  3. parker34

parker34 New Member

what about "It's the fastest who get paid and the fastest who get laid" is that too deep? haha no I get what your saying everyone puts like long quotes that usually doesn't even reflect who they are
  4. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

Lol

But ya everyone in my class tried to get all introspective when I know half of them couldn't find their own feet in a snow storm.

tappin and a talkin
  5. furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal Super Moderator

So far north in NY I smell maple syrup when the wi
    "Faith is, by definition, believing in something that cannot be proven. As such, the more you talk about your faith the more I wonder if you're trying to convince me -- or yourself."

"Prose opens the eyes and the heart by way of the mind. Poetry opens the soul."

"I wonder what's for dinner..."