OCC Senior V/S Junior

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Alright, I know with the release of the D2 today a lot of peoples minds are elsewhere, but let's not forget about some other exciting things that are happening, tonight on TLC it is the Orange County Choppers Senior V/S Junior season premier, and this should make for a good show, my vote is on Junior just because I have never seen Senior build a bike, only yell...I wonder what the general concensus is

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the Link, Juniors Ideas and Designs are Cutting Edge, I guess we need to see exactly what the rules are going to be based on but I think Senior is going to have a tough time keeping up

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Alright, I know with the release of the D2 today a lot of peoples minds are elsewhere, but let's not forget about some other exciting things that are happening, tonight on TLC it is the Orange County Choppers Senior V/S Junior season premier, and this should make for a good show, my vote is on Junior just because I have never seen Senior build a bike, only yell...I wonder what the general concensus is

Exactly what I was thinking when I first saw the commercial. The only thing Senior does is yell. Senior may have been THE genius at one time, but it was a looooooooooong time ago

coondogg97

Reaction score
If Junior has time to show his talent between designing beauty boutiques, then I think he will do well.

SR = Cash
Jr = Talent

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Next Thursday is the Season Finale...looks good, I can't believe how much of a jerk senior really is, I will be glad to see Junior make a good start for himself...and this Anti-Venom Bike looks Sick

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Next Thursday is the Season Finale...looks good, I can't believe how much of a jerk senior really is, I will be glad to see Junior make a good start for himself...and this Anti-Venom Bike looks Sick

heres the final shot of the anti-venom and the geico bike. both have been done and unveiled for months now.

dpp07da080d070b37.jpg

1ds39285.jpg

1d4_1164.jpg

mrksbrd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
mrksbrd
I think Juniors future is strong with his ability to out do himself time & time again. Only thing I disagree with is the way the situation is being played out on TV. There are only 2 people that know the truth about the business decisions that they are battling out in court. Remember TV is TV it will portray who ever they want as the good guy & who is the bad guy. Personally I think family is family and should be worked out in a civil matter & not in the courts.....but thats me !!!

GREAT POST tp76.....Thank You