Seidio Case

yudan

Reaction score
how long does it take to replace the case? would there be any tracking number for the replacement? i got my purple innocase and the top cover doesnt fit my milestone, and the customer support replies me that the case needs up to 5-7 business days to arrive (i live in Hong Kong), and no tracking number will be given......

dodgemaniac

Reaction score
how long does it take to replace the case? would there be any tracking number for the replacement? i got my purple innocase and the top cover doesnt fit my milestone, and the customer support replies me that the case needs up to 5-7 business days to arrive (i live in Hong Kong), and no tracking number will be given......

it took about a week for me to get mine after it was shipped and i live in pa. that was us mail tho. im guessing yours would be shipped ups or something like that. they were fast to send it after i contacted them. i would defiantly call tho as it was several more days for them to respond via email.

dpixel8

Reaction score
wish I would get an email or message regarding my issues

JonCor2577

Reaction score
I got the case yesterday. It was simple to install and I absolutely love it! Perfect fit and finish. Just what I was looking for. Thanks for the info to help me find this guys! (and girls!)

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Got this case today and I absolutely love it. It almost seems like the problems that people are having are user error. I can see how someone can mess up the install or not get all the clips on properly.

Anyway, the case makes the phone look and feel so much better. Also, I dropped my phone for the first time just one hour after installing the case lol. I guess my phone just wanted to be dropped. No damage from what I can see. Not even a scratch on the case.

Exactly how does poor and inconsistent manufacturing make it "user error?" While I have no problem with holding people accountable for their actions expecting consistency and quality for a $30 case is NOT a fault. If an owner can figure our how to configure their accounts I'm sure they can figure out how to follow the simple instructions included with the case if, for some reason they are unable to figure it out on there own.

Glad your case fits, glad you like it but don't try to marginalize other people complaints but judging them. Especially when, as evident by so many repeating problems there are obvious issues with the products manufacturing.

dbronstein

Reaction score
I keep my phone in my pocket, and I'm having a lot of lint and crud getting caught around the edges where the top piece meets the screen. I don't have a screen protector - would that help alleviate the problem?

J-Buck

Reaction score
I keep my phone in my pocket, and I'm having a lot of lint and crud getting caught around the edges where the top piece meets the screen. I don't have a screen protector - would that help alleviate the problem?
Nothing u can really do bout that. I would say new pants but after awhile all clothes r gonna have lint in them

BzB

Reaction score

probably not. you could try turning your pockets inside out and giving them a good shake though. :)

mrnelson86

Reaction score
Well, I was really excited to get my Seidio case, but I ordered it early Friday morning and the order is still "processing" which in my experience means it hasn't even been distributed to USPS. Anyone else had this issue? I'm not really upset just confused and antsy to get my cases for my fiance and me!

EmPuLSe

Reaction score
I got my replacement case on Friday. . . I'll be damned if this one doesnt fit properly either. The front bezel will not stay attached to the phone. I called and chatted with Tech Support again on the issue. He seemed suprised that whoever took my call the first time didn't put a note in the order details to physically test the case before it was sent out. I agreed to try one more replacement if he made sure they tried it on a Droid there first.

Waiting patiently to see if the 3rd time is a charm.....

And yes, their customer service is absolutely outstanding. This is the only reason I have stuck with them so long. I'm wanting to order my Docking station today or tomorrow, but won't until I know if this damned case is going to ever properly stay on my phone.

Nickmast

Reaction score
Well, I was really excited to get my Seidio case, but I ordered it early Friday morning and the order is still "processing" which in my experience means it hasn't even been distributed to USPS. Anyone else had this issue? I'm not really upset just confused and antsy to get my cases for my fiance and me!

I ordered mine on friday as well and it's still "In Processing." I have no idea whether it was shipped or not? I honestly don't see how it would take them 3 days to process something that small but we will find out.

Reaction score
Wow, guys, have a little patience. They probably have the weekends off. I imagine you'll get e-mails tonight saying that your products have shipped.

mrnelson86

Reaction score
Wow, guys, have a little patience. They probably have the weekends off. I imagine you'll get e-mails tonight saying that your products have shipped.

I have patience, but typically businesses, specifically ones that have large online sales, are open 6 days including Saturday because USPS is open on Saturdays as well. If that's not the case then that's fine, but I still ordered Friday morning around 8 or 9 a.m. EST which gives plenty of time to ship same-day (after 12pm I understand no same-day) and if they are a West Coast company (I'm not sure) then there really isn't an excuse. But like I posted earlier, I am NOT upset, just antsy and curious more than anything.

Brandon314159

Reaction score

I have patience, but typically businesses, specifically ones that have large online sales, are open 6 days including Saturday because USPS is open on Saturdays as well. If that's not the case then that's fine, but I still ordered Friday morning around 8 or 9 a.m. EST which gives plenty of time to ship same-day (after 12pm I understand no same-day) and if they are a West Coast company (I'm not sure) then there really isn't an excuse. But like I posted earlier, I am NOT upset, just antsy and curious more than anything.

I ordered mine mid last week Thursday and same "processing". Waiting anxiously only because phone = unprotected currently so I have to carry it or pick its placement carefully in the car. :)

Veedo

Reaction score
if someone wants a black seido with the seido logo rubbed off, ill sell mine for 20 shipped via priority mail. lmk.