Seidio Case

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by Dream, Nov 24, 2009.

1. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Feedback from holster owners please

I'm getting the combo but I can't decide which holster to get (the spring-clip or the horizontal leather). Feedback from anyone that has either would be great.

For the spring-clip how secure/resistive is the swivel action. I've used other clip styles that tend to swivel to much/easily and it's very annoying to me.

The one concern I have with the Leather holster is the magnets activating the docking mode (as I would prefer to store it with the screen facing in). I know other (cheaper) cases have this problem, can anyone comment from use/experience.

Thanks for any feedback.

2. maciejc85

maciejc85 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the MOTA855HOC verizon combo. Its a great fit. It seem to offer great protection while maintaining a small profile. I especially like the fact that when in holster, screen faces inwards. I was torn between the seido and the verizon case but couldn't be happier with my MOTA855HOC. In the end I'm sure they are both excellent cases, stylish yet built to protect from minor bumps. I also got insurance :)

3. moot

moot Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I just bought a combo and I'm curious if the seidio case is difficult to take off like, some of the previous cases I've used.

Thanks.

4. Smeech

Smeech Member

Ratings:
    +2
  5. Toxik916

Toxik916 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just ordered the amethyst case I'll be posting pictures when I get it. I wish I had it last night lol New years eve was kind of hard on my phone. When I woke up I noticed that not only did I damage my liver, my phone took a beating as well. Luckily the screen was undamaged.

6. EMC23

EMC23 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The swivel is very tight. I highly doubt it will turn like others while you are wearing it. As I posted earlier I was highly impressed by the holster.

I don't know anything about the leather case yet but we are ordering it so I will let you all know when it gets here.

7. ness180

ness180 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just got my Seidio case and love it. Definitely worth the price tag.

For those who are interested in buying a Seidio case use this code to receive a 10% discount:
    HOLIDAY10

The code expires on January 13th, 2010

8. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Guess it's just for cases... won't work on a combo... damit... can't wait, just ordered the Grey

9. ness180

ness180 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just double-checked and definitely looks like they made it expire already....pretty stupid on Seidio's part to send me a 10% discount code with my package when they've made it invalid already. :confused:

10. Zecpull

Zecpull Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I just got my case yesterday..and screen protectors and the 1350 mah Battery. Not impressed with the battery Yet...Bt the case is Outstanding..and the Screen protector is the best..Clean your screen well and you will not even know there is a protector on it.

And by the way I got that same Code Yesterday...and they better make it good if I need to order more...

11. Liderc

Liderc Silver Member

Ratings:
    +45
    I'll be ordering a Seidio case tomorrow for my droid but I had a question. I've been browsing multiple sites for the case and I noticed that on the main Seidio site, it shows the case having their name on the back indented/engraved, but on another site it shows Seidio imprinted on the back in a white/silver print. Are these just old and new models or is there actually a difference?

Sorry for the huge pics

Seidio site pic-
    [​IMG]

Other site pic- [​IMG]

12. HeroNova

HeroNova Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I know the description of the case says that it does not cause friction while opening and closing the keyboard, but as someone who uses the keyboard quite often I would like to hear opinions from anyone who owns it.

I just had bad experiences with the VZW cases, the Body Glove and the plastic hard case.

Search tags for this page

seidio convert plus for galaxy s3