Seidio Case

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by Dream, Nov 24, 2009.

1. ironosity

ironosity Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got my Seidio case for Christmas. Dropped my phone yesterday from about 3 1/2 feet up while getting out of a minivan. Hit the pavement hard enough to knock the case off the phone. Had me worried but the case served it's purpose. I was relieved to find that phone was just fine. The case too, though there are some scratches on the top two corners. This is why a case is essential!

2. Droidster163

Droidster163 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've had my case for a couple days now and im pretty pleased. Though there is not much grip with the case and it tends to slide of my hands easily. Also the finish seems to be the same as what the top of my blackberry curve used to be, and that was always peeling away. So i feel that it would start peeling after a while. I really don't have anytrouble sliding the phone open like i did with the verizon case that i had bought.

3. masterxchief

masterxchief Member

Ratings:
    +0
    As of right now I believe you can only get it from their site.

4. luckmylife

luckmylife Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I really love how my sapphire case looks on the phone, but I only had it on there four a few seconds before deciding my Droid will be a nudist. Opening and closing was kinda awkward with the case on, slightly more difficult (no, I do not have the sticker on the back, I took it off right when I got it) but I didn't see any scratches or damage to the keyboard like other people have spoken of. It did look really nice on my Droid, but its just not for me. I'll keep it though, just in case (no pun intended).

5. lord273kelvin

lord273kelvin New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    got mine today

After seeing so many great comments about this case, I didn't second guess myself and bought the case from the seidio site. I got mine today, only 2 days to receive and I'd say that it is definitely worth $30. My droid feels so much more solid and grippier with the casing.

Only minor prob I have is that with the case, sliding out keyboard feels kinda rough at first but after sliding it in/out couple of times, it seems to wear itself out and feels much smoother.

Thanks for the recommendation. :icon_ banana:

#461 lord273kelvin, Jan 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  6. kwood

kwood Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I ordered my case from the site on the 30th and i still havnt recieved a shipped notification or anything, i got and email about order confirmation... what do you guys think maybe the holiday slowing everything down?

o and when i ordered the case it was about 7:30am on the 30th so i figured it would have shipped that day ya know

what do you guys think?

7. DroidCoug

DroidCoug Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I think it's a little early in the day (also being a holiday) to be wondering if shipping is slow 2 days after purchase

8. kwood

kwood Member

Ratings:
    +0
    im not looking for the case to be in my mail box today thats a lil much, all i was looking for was maybe an order has been shipped email or something to that effect.

9. DroidCoug

DroidCoug Member

Ratings:
    +0
    couldn't tell ya...haven't ordered mine yet >.<

10. Spartan

Spartan Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Odd, I placed my order on 12/28. Had a email on 12/29 that my order had shipped.

11. EMC23

EMC23 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My husband has the case and holster and I have to say I was very impressed with the holster. It is made very well and has felt to protect the phone. The grip was very tight but not too tight that it is difficult to remove. He is very happy with it.

I have no use for the holster but I do love my case.

12. ZeRo_C0oL

ZeRo_C0oL Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Something I never thought about until today is that I'd like to be able to buy a different color front and back, thus making my handset even more unique than others. :D Is that possible without spending $60 on cases and having a total kit that I won't be using? Maybe I could find someone on here to trade with.

Search tags for this page

seidio convert plus for galaxy s3