sweet both of those sets of screen pics are sick
love it

OP
Rhino413

Rhino413

Reaction score
question

@tesler32
when you deodexed and the ran gala X 1.6 did it theme the main menu or leave it as it was stock and what calander widget is that??

Tesler32

Reaction score
@tesler32
when you deodexed and the ran gala X 1.6 did it theme the main menu or leave it as it was stock and what calander widget is that??

What do you mean by the "Main Menu" Do you mean the Lock Screen? My first Screen Shot. It pretty much changes all the colors and dialers, keyboards and contacts and stuff like that. The Calendar widget is part of Launcher Pro Plus its pretty sweet my favorite so far once you click the day you get the agenda view in the same widget.

OP
Rhino413

Rhino413

Reaction score
the main menu is when you hit the menu button the droid x and select settings. also known as the phone settings menu

OP
Rhino413

Rhino413

Reaction score
strange

because in rom manager when you select gala X theme a little picture
comes up and it shows that menu themed wonder why it doesn't

edit: when i used the gala x theme on flyX it did theme that menu
so something is different between a deodexed stock rom and a so called custom rom
that is allowing that to be themed

Tesler32

Reaction score

so something is different between a deodexed stock rom and a so called custom rom

Might be the case. Since I'm rocking the stock OTA. I was thinking about going to Rubix Focused .5 rom and theming with 928 Glass, maybe this weekend idk.

OP
Rhino413

Rhino413

Reaction score
@rcjames

drocap2 is the best screen pic app you need to be rooted as far as i know

OP
Rhino413

Rhino413

Reaction score
Update

I've switched to Apex aosp DX rom
and I will have some pics soon of my DX screens
not a lot has changed as far as the look but this rom is
crazy fast makes the DX scream like a sports car and with all the blur junk gone and what was left has been working great this rom is worth switching
to

rcjames

Reaction score
I've switched to Apex aosp DX rom
and I will have some pics soon of my DX screens
not a lot has changed as far as the look but this rom is
crazy fast makes the DX scream like a sports car and with all the blur junk gone and what was left has been working great this rom is worth switching
to

So i have the same theme as you (Deodexed), so if i upgrade to that rom and use that one theme you run on you're cell will make my phone faster because all that blur is gone?

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

Might be the case. Since I'm rocking the stock OTA. I was thinking about going to Rubix Focused .5 rom and theming with 928 Glass, maybe this weekend idk.

According to 928....he advises not to use his theme with a blurless rom....so make sure install rubix with blur. But I'm sure there are some blurless friendly themes out there.

rcjames

Reaction score

According to 928....he advises not to use his theme with a blurless rom....so make sure install rubix with blur. But I'm sure there are some blurless friendly themes out there.

:mad: Damnit

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

:mad: Damnit

Lol I do have to admit though...i installed black glass on top of rubix .5 blurless before I saw his post about it...i only had one problem....my calendar would randomly disappear lol it was a big enough problem for me to go back to ota 2.2 for now. But if you can handle a couple glitches....try it out. Just make sure you back up before!