Screen shots of my DROID X

rcjames

Reaction score
According to 928....he advises not to use his theme with a blurless rom....so make sure install rubix with blur. But I'm sure there are some blurless friendly themes out there.

:mad: Damnit

Lol I do have to admit though...i installed black glass on top of rubix .5 blurless before I saw his post about it...i only had one problem....my calendar would randomly disappear lol it was a big enough problem for me to go back to ota 2.2 for now. But if you can handle a couple glitches....try it out. Just make sure you back up before!

Well whats the point of backing up, i could always go back to ota 2.2 right with factory restore right? I do have past 150 application installed on my phone lol well yea i understand with backing up. I hardly care. The back up software what does it back up?

OP
Rhino413

Rhino413

Reaction score
OK I won't have time to walk everyone through setting there droid up

For those of you who are not rooted you can use the one click droid 2 root method try searching google for it. its only for Windows as far as I know
but it works.

second the clock widget is really the main staple point of how my DX looks
you have two options here Beautiful widgets has a clock similar to what you see in my screen pics now if you want the exact same clock widget im using weather and toggle widget. using the flip clock with HC7 theme

Third biggest change is the launcher im using is ADW launcher with the blackblue theme from anderweb this will give you the sense like dock bar at the bottom

Fourth:would be the black status bar well you can get this done many ways i choose at the time of the pics to use the gala x theme but i have now switched to blackmodz returns. both are great and will produce a black status bar.

Last in order to theme your stock rom you will need to deodex the rom
you can do this just search on google for deodexing DX ota 2.2 rom
and you will find many ways to do this it takes a while
so best of luck to all who attempt it

now to get the apps I talked about you get those in the Google App market
to get the theme you can get it through rom manager also this app is on the app market

well i hope this helps some I wish i could do a better walk through but I have school and kids so my time is very limited

Live long and DROID!!

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
Easy way to deodex...as long as you're rooted of course...download 928s deodexeer .zip....its a two in one file...you'll be deodexed and have black glass installed. Then if you want a different theme all you have to do is boot into recovery...wipe cache...and install other theme