SBF File, RSD Lite/Drivers And Instructions

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, and oddly enough it worked this time. Lol, I guess gmail just works when it wants to or maybe I just lost sync for a little while and didn't even realize it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, I will. Btw...on wifi right now, does my sync use that or still use 3g? I have received notifications during phone calls so I have to think it's using wifi.

Last edited:

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks again and once again I didn't receive my Gmail notification. I unsynced and resynced gmail, hopefully that will help. Sorry for the off topic posts as well.

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
It's Fine, This Is My Thread And I'm Helping You. Try This Go Into Settings>Applications>Manage Applications Find Gmail Click It And Clear Data. Then Reopen Gmail Press Menu>Accounts>[email protected] Uncheck All 3, Then Recheck All 3. Press Menu And Tap On The Pop-up.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only thing it does is go back to my inbox. What options are supposed to pop up? I'm using gmail version 2.3.5.

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
On Mine When Your Looking At The Calendar, Gmail, And Contacts Checkboxes When I Press Menu It's A Lock And It Starts A Manual Sync.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh, ok, I found out how to get there but there were only 2 options and not 3. Maybe its different on the dx2?

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I go into accounts and sync settings and then click on manage accounts, I actually have 5 books, g+, calendar, contacts, and gmail. The 2 options I referred to were in the previous setup screen, background data and automatic sync. I actually redid them all plus locked gmail in memory, it seems to be helping so far. Thanks :)

r.collins

Reaction score
help help help! ok. tried to flash eclipse v0.6 last night from rooted 2.3.3. used the bootstrap recovery. wiped everything. install from sd card. install complete. reboot. bootloop. battery pull. boot again. bootloop. fed up. open RSD lite v.5.4.4. boot phone while holding the up rocker. open RSD Lite with usb plugged in to computer only. then, plugged in. chose the froyo SBF and ran it through RSD lite. success. stuck in bootloop. message "please reboot manually" . reboot manually. stuck on motorola dual core screen. batter pull. hold up on rocker and reboot. gonna try and re-run the SBF through RSD. RSD protocol not registering on the phone. Have I found a way to totally brick my phone? what can I do if that protocol won't start up? neither will fastboot.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
help help help! ok. tried to flash eclipse v0.6 last night from rooted 2.3.3. used the bootstrap recovery. wiped everything. install from sd card. install complete. reboot. bootloop. battery pull. boot again. bootloop. fed up. open RSD lite v.5.4.4. boot phone while holding the up rocker. open RSD Lite with usb plugged in to computer only. then, plugged in. chose the froyo SBF and ran it through RSD lite. success. stuck in bootloop. message "please reboot manually" . reboot manually. stuck on motorola dual core screen. batter pull. hold up on rocker and reboot. gonna try and re-run the SBF through RSD. RSD protocol not registering on the phone. Have I found a way to totally brick my phone? what can I do if that protocol won't start up? neither will fastboot.

Dude!! Just after you complete sbf, most times you have to go into stock recovery and wipe data reset and it will boot up!! Give it a few minutes...pull batter when it bootloops for more than five minutes, then factory reset..as long as its completed the install you won't have to do it again!!!

One Epic Blue and Bold Cm7(otaGBK) .----->fastforward!