SBF File, RSD Lite/Drivers And Instructions

r.collins

Reaction score
Dude!! Just after you complete sbf, most times you have to go into stock recovery and wipe data reset and it will boot up!! Give it a few minutes...pull batter when it bootloops for more than five minutes, then factory reset..as long as its completed the install you won't have to do it again!!!

One Epic Blue and Bold Cm7(otaGBK) .----->fastforward!

ok. been 7 minutes. giving her another go. droid x 2 stock recovery......*home key+ down rocker+ power* ? been using the bootstrap the whole time.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
ok. been 7 minutes. giving her another go. droid x 2 stock recovery......*home key+ down rocker+ power* ? been using the bootstrap the whole time.

Sorry bro..not familiar with the x2 but yeah I think that's how the x was..I'm on a d2 but know enough about sbf and all to try and help you fix your situation..please tell me your success so I know your ok..I'm here till you complete! :)

r.collins

Reaction score
Sorry bro..not familiar with the x2 but yeah I think that's how the x was..I'm on a d2 but know enough about sbf and all to try and help you fix your situation..please tell me your success so I know your ok..I'm here till you complete! :)

stuck in boot loop after 20 minutes. ran to store. came back. still in the loop

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
stuck in boot loop after 20 minutes. ran to store. came back. still in the loop

Your sbf, said manualy reboot? Make sure your sbf file is not corrupt..re download..I use droid life...anyway, it usually will bootloop when you first sbf..pull battery and go to recovery and wipe data and then power up and should work....if not..bad file..(usually)...

r.collins

Reaction score
Your sbf, said manualy reboot? Make sure your sbf file is not corrupt..re download..I use droid life...anyway, it usually will bootloop when you first sbf..pull battery and go to recovery and wipe data and then power up and should work....if not..bad file..(usually)...

tried to enter recovery via fast boot menu. i get the white triangle with little droid and orange exclamation mark. what else ya got?

p.s. RSD lite said to reboot manually. so i did while holding up on the rocker to bring the RSD protocol back up. then RSD said complete.

Last edited:

r.collins

Reaction score
it may have been because where i downloaded it from had a different RSD version. i'm re-downloading the one at the top of this post from rapidshare for the 5.4.4 version.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
tried to enter recovery via fast boot menu. i get the white triangle with little droid and orange exclamation mark. what else ya got?

p.s. RSD lite said to reboot manually. so i did while holding up on the rocker to bring the RSD protocol back up. then RSD said complete.

Ok...when you finish with the last sbf flash..make sure if you bootloop more than 5'inutes , then pull battery..and power on..if it doesn't bring you to recovery..use whatever technique to get there..wipe data/factory reset..reboot enjoy! Make sure you have the correct file..you will need whichever file was the original full sbf, not system only....

r.collins

Reaction score
Ok...when you finish with the last sbf flash..make sure if you bootloop more than 5'inutes , then pull battery..and power on..if it doesn't bring you to recovery..use whatever technique to get there..wipe data/factory reset..reboot enjoy! Make sure you have the correct file..you will need whichever file was the original full sbf, not system only....

found a way to boot into recover here: Droid X2 Boot into Recovery - xda-developers

only thing that is different is to only hold the down rocker to get to the fast boot screen.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Make damn sure your battery is charged as you do Not want a dead one...and if your device is like mine you'll be farbed if you do have no juice..lol my phone won't charge without system booted..lol how's it going? Make sure you get the file I described...fresh..save time..pull your battery out if its low...normally the sbf or bootloader mode, or in your case fastboot or whatever, drains the battery super fast

r.collins

Reaction score
Make damn sure your battery is charged as you do Not want a dead one...and if your device is like mine you'll be farbed if you do have no juice..lol my phone won't charge without system booted..lol how's it going? Make sure you get the file I described...fresh..save time..pull your battery out if its low...normally the sbf or bootloader mode, or in your case fastboot or whatever, drains the battery super fast

was fully charged when i jacked it up last night. i always have a full charge when i flash something new. since leaving it plugged in is never a good thing.

UPDATE::::: IT WORKED! LOOKS LIKE I JUST TOOK IT OUT OF THE BOX. THANK YOU DROID2DRUMMER. BIG HELP!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh ok then..you are on the droid X2 good..when you posted before I thought maybe you were on the inc2..lol coolio wipe data reset and good to go...

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh ok then..you are on the droid X2 good..when you posted before I thought maybe you were on the inc2..lol coolio wipe data reset and good to go...

Oh well forget my last post and CONGRATS BROTHER!!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Remember now...Keep your computer loaded up with all your sbf and rsd lite for future use...you will need it again if you like flashing...lol