SBF File, RSD Lite/Drivers And Instructions

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
I'm Guessing Here To What Version You're On.

V0.5 Try Re-flashing The Rom Again Don't Wipe Or Factory Reset.

Newest TestBuild Which I'm On I Had To Manually Extract Them Out And Overwrite The Ones There And Of Course Change The Permissions As Usual. rw-r--r--

aestabrook1

Reaction score
I'm Guessing Here To What Version You're On.

V0.5 Try Re-flashing The Rom Again Don't Wipe Or Factory Reset.

Newest TestBuild Which I'm On I Had To Manually Extract Them Out And Overwrite The Ones There And Of Course Change The Permissions As Usual. rw-r--r--

Any idea if deveolper is aware of this?

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
I Doubt It's On The Development End. I Think You Had A Bad Flash Happened To Me Before When Flashing Roms. At The Xda I've Seen Many Problems Of Gmail And Maps To Name A Few. There's No Telling If They Removed An App That Another App Depends On. Try Re-flashing Again Because I Didn't Have An Issue. If It Still Persists Then Do A Factory Reset Followed By Re-flashing. I Don't Wanna See You Lose Everything If It's Not Needed.

aestabrook1

Reaction score
I Doubt It's On The Development End. I Think You Had A Bad Flash Happened To Me Before When Flashing Roms. At The Xda I've Seen Many Problems Of Gmail And Maps To Name A Few. There's No Telling If They Removed An App That Another App Depends On. Try Re-flashing Again Because I Didn't Have An Issue. If It Still Persists Then Do A Factory Reset Followed By Re-flashing. I Don't Wanna See You Lose Everything If It's Not Needed.
i did a back up then reset it and re flashed...does that mean i have to re-turbo it.
i think i removed an app that my contacs needed.....any idea what you can/cant remove from the dx2 as far as bloat goes

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
I Do Just To Make Sure. Yes There's A Thread On Page 2 Or 3 That I Wrote Up About What's Safe To Remove. Don't Just Go Removing Anything, Make Sure You Don't Need It. I Removed Alot More Than Some People.

aestabrook1

Reaction score
I Do Just To Make Sure. Yes There's A Thread On Page 2 Or 3 That I Wrote Up About What's Safe To Remove. Don't Just Go Removing Anything, Make Sure You Don't Need It. I Removed Alot More Than Some People.
title?

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Something Like,

Safe Apps To Delete

Apps Safe To Delete

Inside It Will Say Gingerbread Or 2.3.3 Or Both I Can't Remember.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll have to try it sometime. Sorry, for the late reply didn't get my Gmail notification until I manually checked it. Weird how that happens sometimes.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums