[Rumor] New Image of the Samsung Nexus Prime Leaks; Fake or Real?

Snow02

Reaction score
How can we be sure they don't have it upsidedown?

What happens if you put a power button where your palm would be when holding the phone? Inadvertently turning the phone off all of the time. So the answer to your question: Common sense.

bigdad63

Reaction score
What happens if you put a power button where your palm would be when holding the phone? Inadvertently turning the phone off all of the time. So the answer to your question: Common sense.

And you explain me not accidentally taking pictures with the camera button on the bottom of my D1 how? Seriously though, if the button is flush or has a raised 'wall' around it, or if it even has more resistance in the spring mechanism, you won't toggle it unless you squeeze it like you're trying to make lemonade.

Last edited:

sb1831

Reaction score
1. pic is fake
2. the hump probably NEEDS to be there. I'm guessing it will weight just enough to keep this thing weighted down so that doesn't rock back and forth and constantly get knocked off of tables, bars, etc.

bigdad63

Reaction score
1. pic is fake
2. the hump probably NEEDS to be there. I'm guessing it will weight just enough to keep this thing weighted down so that doesn't rock back and forth and constantly get knocked off of tables, bars, etc.

Don't lay this baby down, it will get jacked. It's going to be hotter than Oprah's bacon pan.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
1. pic is fake

It doesn't rock back and forth , I draw a line to the initial image presented by Samsung and as you can see it'll rest on the two bumps

samsung-nexus-prime-side-shot.png

Briankbl

Reaction score
How can we be sure they don't have it upsidedown?

Exactly! The profile shot is correct. It's the exact same shot from the teaser ad! Except in this new pic, the profile shot is upside down. You are seeing the right hand side of the phone, power/lock key on top, dock connectors on bottom. It's really very simple :)

Sent using common sense.

blackra1ner96

Reaction score
Droid is the best But iPhone is better.

If had a chance to use both phones and I am impressed on how both phone OS have come a long way and i realy like features from both. I have to admit though that apple does an amazing job with there mobile devices and also I am an owner of a DROID PRO and an iPhone 3G iPod 2G, 4G and i have to say that the Apple products are more advanced than the iPhone. You may disagree with me but I really don't care. This is my own opinion and I may disagree what others say, but I defend to the death there right to say it. So don't be a low-life hatter to both companies. Give them props on how they have BOTH made the mobile device way better than it was 10 years ago.

Snow02

Reaction score
If had a chance to use both phones and I am impressed on how both phone OS have come a long way and i realy like features from both. I have to admit though that apple does an amazing job with there mobile devices and also I am an owner of a DROID PRO and an iPhone 3G iPod 2G, 4G and i have to say that the Apple products are more advanced than the iPhone. You may disagree with me but I really don't care. This is my own opinion and I may disagree what others say, but I defend to the death there right to say it. So don't be a low-life hatter to both companies. Give them props on how they have BOTH made the mobile device way better than it was 10 years ago.

Your written language skills make your opinion on anything automatically suspect. Sorry.

And "apple products are more advanced than the iphone"? Really?

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

Last i heard, an iPhone does everything an iPod does...BUT BETTER AND WITH MORE FEAUTURES

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

g_what

Reaction score
I want it like that, except with a slightly less curved screen.

Jahmakan

Reaction score
Why can't my posts come out the way I actually type them? Lol. I have it properly spaced, then it's all together when the post is complete.

ABQNM

Reaction score
Why can't my posts come out the way I actually type them? Lol. I have it properly spaced, then it's all together when the post is complete.

That can happen if you copy and paste the code back into the text box or when certain script blockers are active. It seems like the advanced editor uses HTML and then converts it to BB Code on the back end, so copying and pasting makes a mess of things. I have done it too. lol