[Rumor] New Image of the Samsung Nexus Prime Leaks; Fake or Real?

jcardona1

Reaction score
Looks sexy, real or fake. Verizon/Samsung/Google, hurry up and take my damn money!!!!!!!!!!

:icon_ banana:

louy99

Reaction score
Curved phone=FAIL in pocket. You would be forced to holster it always.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

jcardona1

Reaction score
Yeah if it's that curved and plastic, there's no way you could keep that in your pocket. Seems like you could break something easily.

TheDig

Reaction score
Going with fake and a pipe dream of what it could look like. Where's the rumored multicolored LED notification light under the screen?

Good looking rendering whichever way it actually turns out.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

TheDig

Reaction score
I can think of a few back pockets where the curve would be a perfect combination to the form.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Going with fake and a pipe dream of what it could look like. Where's the rumored multicolored LED notification light under the screen?

Good looking rendering whichever way it actually turns out.

The front perhaps, but I believe that profile is verified. As far as the LED, it can easily be hidden. The LED on my Inc 2 is hidden behind the earpiece screen and you can't tell it's there until it is going off.

But yes, this is most probably a rendering. Just one that I would bet is very close.

Briankbl

Reaction score
Yes, the profile is definitely upside down lol. That is the power button at the "bottom", they wouldnt put the power button at the bottom of the phone. But, if it does look anything like this, it is without a doubt the sexiest phone ive ever seen.

The profile shot is the exact same shot from the teaser ad.

Sent using common sense.

TheDig

Reaction score
Same way as on my Dinc, just looks like they have it in the upper right corner near the speaker grill

sb1831

Reaction score
http://errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/cb13edc/

H
mmm the Prime was clearly the last part added. Not to mention the Nexus devices aren't exactly wide known. Yes everyone can tell it's an Android but there is no way Google lets an ad for a Nexus device get out without GOOGLE somewhere other than on the phone screen.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
OMG...i just had a tech-gasm...that phone looks freakin sexy...and though i prefer a phone with a physical keyboard, i will take this one.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

ABQNM

Reaction score
Not that I believe anything about this phone right now, but if it does have a 4.65" screen that would look nice. The chin in the picture from the other day was way too big.

Sent from my brain using human to phone transport technology.