[Rumor] VZW Doc Leak: Samsung Prime Replaces Droid Charge; HTC Vigor Sequel to TBolt

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
verizon_BBM_leak.jpg

If the above leaked Verizon doc turns out to be real and not fake, then we have some interesting news regarding some future VZW phones. This doc was obtained by a Best Buy Mobile worker, and it indicates that certain phones will "replace" previous phones in Verizon's lineup. Apparently, the Samsung Droid Prime (SCH-i515) will be replacing the Droid Charge (SCH-i510), and the HTC Vigor (ADR6400) will be the sequel to the Thunderbolt (ADR6425).

Additionally, the document seems to indicate that the Samsung Stratosphere will be the update to the Samsung Fascinate, which most folks in the industry have already speculated to be accurate. There's no proof that this isn't fake, and in fact, it even has some spelling errors, but it still could be real. What do you guys think?

Source: PrimeForums via DroidMatters

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Ahhh, the Vigor could be the Tbolt 2. Cant wait to see what a 720p display looks like!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I read the Note is not coming to the US, right away at least. Man, I wish I could have that phone!

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I read the Note is not coming to the US, right away at least. Man, I wish I could have that phone!

So the question arises, if one were to buy full price from another contry, would there be any carrier that would support that version here in the US?

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
So the question arises, if one were to buy full price from another contry, would there be any carrier that would support that version here in the US?
Buying an unlocked Note is gonna be expensive. Probably more than the SG2 was..which was like $700 if I remember correctly. Supposedly there is a Galaxy Note S..hopefully a US variant that will be on Verizon

sb1831

Reaction score
I highly doubt that the Charge is going to be removed from Verizon's lineup when it's not even 6 months old not to mention an LTE handset. The Samsung (insert name here) will definitely be it's flagship handset on VZW, but I can't see a reason to have an early EOL for an LTE phone when you can keep it around as an entry level LTE phone and sell it to cheap people.