[Rumor] New Image of the Samsung Nexus Prime Leaks; Fake or Real?

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-nexus-photo-leak.jpg

As if all the crazy news about the Samsung Nexus Prime blasting around the interwebs today weren't enough... now we have a supposedly leaked image of the device. There is no confirmation as to whether this is real or faked, but if it is real, then that is one gorgeous looking phone. Could this finally be the iPhone killer right here? Share your thoughts!

Source: AndroidActivist

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Fake or real, that looks sexy. :icon_eek:

combatmedic870

Reaction score
the exif data says photo shop CS5. If it was real it would have been cleared atleast or be copyrighted....Who knows....But i can say is was put through its paces through photoshop.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
If that's anywhere near real, on the pics and specs, then this phone is going to take full advantage of the screw up by Apple on the 4S. I like Apple, even like my wife's iP4, but what they did releasing the 4S was not a smart move at all. This phone will hurt them in a major way.

Snow02

Reaction score
Lol. Fake. The profile pic is upside down.

Snow02

Reaction score
the exif data says photo shop CS5. If it was real it would have been cleared atleast or be copyrighted....Who knows....But i can say is was put through its paces through photoshop.

Duh. Obviously it's not a photograph, where exif data can help confirm authenticity.

gthotie5

Reaction score
I Honestly hope its fake im not a fan of samsungs front designs on any of their phones. Moto and HTC know how to work with metal and color accents.
Looks so plain and bleh.
Im still getting it though regardless lol.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

rherron

Reaction score
Why make it curved? It looks cool, but in essence it will be thicker (like in my pocket).

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Real or fake, doesn't matter. It's a nice render of what the phone will probably look like. I can't see it differing too much from this besides the actual software portion (homescreen).

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

Well its not a photo...haha

rmart88

Reaction score
Yes, the profile is definitely upside down lol. That is the power button at the "bottom", they wouldnt put the power button at the bottom of the phone. But, if it does look anything like this, it is without a doubt the sexiest phone ive ever seen.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
That's a very nice and sleek device. Looks a bit too curvy for my taste, but it may fit in the hands quite nicely. Definitely can't wait for more news to come Oct. 11.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
What are the three dots on the side for?