[Rumor] 2nd Best Buy Doc Leak with VZW Lineup; Samsung Prime, but No HTC Vigor

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
verizon-device-list-best-buy-2nd.jpg

Yesterday, we shared a report about a leaked Verizon lineup document at Best Buy. There were some questionable things in the doc, so we made it clear in the writeup that it was a sketchy rumor at best. This morning we have a second leaked Verizon roadmap document. This one doesn't have any spelling errors, but that doesn't mean it is necessarily any more accurate. Still, it is worth reporting in case it does turn out to be the real thing.

This one confirms the Samsung Prime replacing the Droid Charge, and the Stratosphere (spelled correctly this time) replacing the Fascinate; however, this new doc makes no mention of the HTC Vigor at all. It's entirely possible that both docs could turn out to be real, because neither one actually contradicts the other, only one is missing some info. It is possible that the first doc was hastily typed up by a middle management person based upon notes at a meeting or some other possibility. Only time will tell if either or both docs are real or fake.

Source: PrimeForums via Droid-Life

Last edited:

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i think they just redid this "email" because they noticed all the things wrong with the first one lol

nickb34

Reaction score
Very suspect.... and who actually prints emails anyway??

nwatkins

Reaction score
Very suspect.... and who actually prints emails anyway??

Maybe the person printed the email because the person did not know how to hide the headers in the email and wanted to remain anonymous?

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Fake or not, I don't mind the Prime coming out first :) I'm gonna have to wait until both are out anyways til I make a decision plus I need more money, so I probably won't get one until a month in. I was actually thinking of trying to wait til Black Friday and getting in BestBuy EARLY in the morning to get both :) Or just the one I don't get from Verizon.

pedxing

Reaction score
The tbolt 2 is the rumored official name of the htc vigor...so it's on there.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
The tbolt 2 is the rumored official name of the htc vigor...so it's on there.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
1st. No it's not, that was just some tard.
2nd. Thunderbolt 2 is no where on there..