[Rumor] New Image of the Samsung Nexus Prime Leaks; Fake or Real?

iCello

Reaction score
Why make it curved? It looks cool, but in essence it will be thicker (like in my pocket).
It fits on your face better. I don't know about you, but my face curves. Also my leg does, so it won't really be bigger in my pocket necessarily, depending on the degree of the curvature. And... Making it thicker/thinner is a design idea to make it look better, it doesn't make it any more usable. So if they want to make it thicker to make it look better a different way, thats fine.

rherron

Reaction score
I'm talking about the overall thickness of the device due to the curve. If it was flat it would be thinner. Like think of it laying on a table. The arc raises it up off the table. Know what I mean. So with the arc it's going to bulge out more when in a pocket. A holster is out of the question for me. So I am a bit concerned about the curve. Yes, my face is curved too, but the phone spends a lot of time in my pocket.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I hope it comes out Q1 of next year. I don't want it to be an 'old' phone when my upgrade is ready.

SANhacker

Reaction score
I'll tape this picture to my Moto Star Tac to tied me over.
But I'll need to protect it somehow from the DROOL.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
fake.................... but im curious how accurate it turns out. you remember the targa pics, well the bionic was very close to that look.

R

RETG

All my Nikon photos will show editing in PS4 due to fact I use PS4 to edit the image size. As for the phone? Some say sexy, I say time to look at the Vigor more closely. If that is the phone, it looks way to fragile for me and my lifestyle.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
All my Nikon photos will show editing in PS4 due to fact I use PS4 to edit the image size. As for the phone? Some say sexy, I say time to look at the Vigor more closely. If that is the phone, it looks way to fragile for me and my lifestyle.

I like the Vigor, but after having two HTC phones, I will tell you that they STILL haven't gotten the charging issues worked out. As such, the battery can be a pain in the ass.

bigdad63

Reaction score
Why make it curved? It looks cool, but in essence it will be thicker (like in my pocket).

1. The screen won't pickup every remaining food particle if you lay it face on a table.
2. Like buttered toast, a cell always lands screen down. And this will make it a little less likely to get scratched or cracked.
3. It's just freaking' cool.
4. Lawsuit-happy crAppie won't be able to copy it and will be stuck with that garage door opener shape for all eternity.

bigdad63

Reaction score
Curved phone=FAIL in pocket. You would be forced to holster it always.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Only if you're (gag) wearing skinny jeans and can't turn it a little sideways with the contour of your leg.

bigdad63

Reaction score
Yes, the profile is definitely upside down lol. That is the power button at the "bottom", they wouldnt put the power button at the bottom of the phone. But, if it does look anything like this, it is without a doubt the sexiest phone ive ever seen.

That position would be less awkward than the top power button on my D1.

bigdad63

Reaction score
I'm talking about the overall thickness of the device due to the curve. If it was flat it would be thinner. Like think of it laying on a table. The arc raises it up off the table. Know what I mean. So with the arc it's going to bulge out more when in a pocket. A holster is out of the question for me. So I am a bit concerned about the curve. Yes, my face is curved too, but the phone spends a lot of time in my pocket.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

Take your present phone and lie it sideways on your leg. You will notice that the ends are significantly separated from the curvature of your leg. If the phone was curved........

PS-I hardly ever find my phone in the vertical position when I reach for it in my pocket (and no, I don't wear Mc Hammer pants-dang, just showed my age).