rubiX Focused 1.6

sephtin

Reaction score
Patch to go back to Launcher2 (version of Launcher of Focused 1.0)

If you prefered the more basic Launcher that was in Focused 1.0 (Launcher2.apk)...
Patch available here:
Fixed: Focused 1.0 Launcher2 for Focused 1.6 — sephtin.com

Also posted a link to a patch to return to ADW if you change your mind....

Sorry it was broken so long.. :( Please let me know if you have any troubles with it.

ngsm13

Reaction score
Haven't read through all 80 pages, is there a fix for having facebook pictures synced to contacts?

thanks.

millbean

Reaction score
Just curious could a theme effect battery life? I'm thinking no but you never know

JRobzilla

Reaction score
Haven't read through all 80 pages, is there a fix for having facebook pictures synced to contacts?

thanks.

There is a free app called SyncMyPix that I used to get my facebook pictures to sync.

muddy83gmc

Reaction score
Sync all contacts from Facebook and view all in the contacts app and use the "join" feature to link phone numbers into the fb contact then set to view only contacts with phone numbers...that's what I did at least

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jloya

Reaction score
Sync all contacts from Facebook and view all in the contacts app and use the "join" feature to link phone numbers into the fb contact then set to view only contacts with phone numbers...that's what I did at least

where is this "join" button?? ive looked but have not had any luck (its probably right in front of me)

JRobzilla

Reaction score

where is this "join" button?? ive looked but have not had any luck (its probably right in front of me)

Click a contact, then go into Edit Contact. When you hit the menu button there Join will be an option.

ngsm13

Reaction score
Is the Multi-touch keyboard not included? Where can I get this...?

sephtin

Reaction score
Just curious could a theme effect battery life? I'm thinking no but you never know

A theme, takes framework files and often applications as well from one install, and modifies them with icons/colors/etc.
So, depending on what files the themer used as the base files... that's what you get.

If the theme isn't based on Focused, YES, it can easily cause all kinds of issues... Themes REPLACE system files/framework... So if you're having issues after installing a theme, good advice might be to reinstall Focused without wiping data/cache to verify it's not the theme...

ngsm13

Reaction score