[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.6 (.591 D2 GB Motoblur build)

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
one is facebook blur and one is facebook for android best i can tell
one it facebook app and one for blur social widgets

Any idea which is which? :)

Or if signing into both is a bad idea?

Last edited:

yoodontknomi

Reaction score
What overclock app did you use to get to 1.4? I am using setcpu and can only get it to 1.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
larger one is fb app small is blur

Thanks much...

Has anyone reviewed FB sync in Gingerbread compared to Froyo?

I signed into the Blur one...no option during creation to control what accounts get synced, but the good news is that you can have more than FB as your source of pics...it appears that my contacts are sourcing pics from both our Outlook server and FB.

Micro23

Reaction score
Zombiestomp's first day at the beech. Life is grand... So is 80% battery at 1:00 in the afternoon. I actually cant believe I can see the screen so well its so bright out. GPS working well even while undervolted.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Zombiestomp's first day at the beech. Life is grand... So is 80% battery at 1:00 in the afternoon. I actually cant believe I can see the screen so well its so bright out. GPS working well even while undervolted.

I hate you. ;-)

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I addressed it earlier, but no one responded. Is anyone having trouble with the camera? When it's opened, it closes automatically back to the home screen.

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I addressed it earlier, but no one responded. Is anyone having trouble with the camera? When it's opened, it closes automatically back to the home screen.

Do you have any camera apps? If so did they get installed via backup from titanium? If so that might be your problem...just a thought.

Micro23

Reaction score
Moved to the pool... camera still working great. Stock camera no camera apps.

But for some reason i did loose all volume and after resetting it to full it went instantly back down so i had to reboot. Wonder if it was an app or the rom. First time happening. Rebooted working great again.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Do you have any camera apps? If so did they get installed via backup from titanium? If so that might be your problem...just a thought.

No, it was a completely fresh SBF, with no third party camera app's.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score

Zero camera problems for me, still or video. Loads, shoots, saves, w/out issue...

Jacklad

Reaction score
Wanted to thank you again for putting together such a solid rom - has enhanced just about every aspect of the phone - awesome work!

I do have a question - when apps are restored upon first flash, many of them are automatically being installed to the SD card - I have never put them there before, so I don't know why it's happening now - if I go to the native app manager, i'm given the choice to move to SD, but not to the phone (don't know if this option ever existed) - when apps are restored on first boot, many will trigger a popup which says something about them being APPS2SD, do I want to install to SD card - I pushed cancel each time, thinking that those apps would go to phone and not SD - is there a setting I'm missing?

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

No, it was a completely fresh SBF, with no third party camera app's.

I know this will sound weird but can you take out the sd card, then reboot and try and take a picture without the sd card in?

xust

Reaction score
From 1.2:

MUCH better performance. The phone is very snappy now, but the battery life is absolutely terrible. Idling for 4 hours, the phone dropped from 80% to 40%. GPS isn't on (which was my first thought), wireless off, background data off.

what gives?!

edit: fresh install. only a few apps installed...nothing new!

Last edited: