[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.5 (.588 GB Motoblur build)

Solo1414

Reaction score
good job im loving it and...i believe my social networking widget is working correctly now i love the look of it, but where did you get that handprint wallpaper?

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Any words on available themes for 1.5 besides the zombie blues theme?

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Undervolting seems to dramatically increase battery life through the script provided.

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Good job. My phone feels clean and quick. Didn't have the random typing prob i have been having with the gb leak since zs made it on here. Lightflow solved my led problem, so i dunno if it'll plague or not on zs. Awesome.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

trinidad716

Reaction score
Any one notice that the stock news and weather widget is missing? Also the add to home from the drawer isn't working any fix for this?

Micro23

Reaction score
Well I have some great news. I was able to install over the old version and loose absolutely nothing. Even kept my widgets, icons home screen etc... Just literally choose update and it worked. First boot I let run for 5 minutes and it did not boot, then I pulled the battery during the boot loop and on second boot it booted in about 2-3 minutes and was upgraded. So just be patient. Going to test now and see if everything is working ok.

I searched pretty good but I cant figure it out from the thread... how do you run the undervolt script?

Thanks in advance

New logo's are great. Well done. Seems to be running great....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lovin the update. Only thing is still no phone number transfer from web to dialer.