[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.0 (D2 Leaked GB Motoblur build)

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
so I am really not stoked about reloading all my apps. I have a question. I have had Titanium Backup (donate version) forever now and have never used it for anything other than freezing apps. I am told I could back up my apps and just restore them into the new ROM....is this true?

Yup!....that's all the free version can do.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
so I am really not stoked about reloading all my apps. I have a question. I have had Titanium Backup (donate version) forever now and have never used it for anything other than freezing apps. I am told I could back up my apps and just restore them into the new ROM....is this true?

i have the donate version. Does that make a difference?

jdog94

Reaction score

i have the donate version. Does that make a difference?
it will back up you apps and restore the
start it
hit menu/batch/back up apps or back up apps and data

to restore follow same steps but choose restore missing apps with data, go down list and choose what you want to restore

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I just tried this on my wife's D1 after flashing SS 5.2. My only complaint so far is it has all the old versions as well as the new. Like Gtunes....it started on one version....then the update to that...and finally the update to that.

Also it is requiring me to install all these manually.....I mean it's better than searching for them all that's for sure. But she has free version....is that the difference?

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
1.1 is up. Sorry for the delay, the gf snagged me last night before I could post it up.

northeastern

Reaction score
I am looking to install this as my first rom but am having troubles understanding how to get the gb leak onto my d2. I rooted it yesterday and have not done anything else. i followed the link given and am confused by this section of the directions,

Follow these directions carefully.

To get back to stock:

1. Grab the SBF File
You must start the process with your phone running the official 2.3.20. If you have already upgraded to gingerbread grab this 2.3.20 sbf file .... Download

2. Grab RSDlite
You must use RSDLite to use the sbf file from step 1 .... RSDLite

3. Grab the Drivers Drivers ....Download now

4. Run RSDLite and sbf your phone back to 2.3.20

is this something i have to do or because i am still stock and the only change is im rooted change anything? thanks.