[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.0 (D2 Leaked GB Motoblur build)

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
thanks Jboxen. I can't wait to see what it's all about. I like the GB but am getting tired of it and ready for something new. I think the word Zombie has me intrigued.

Haha I just love call of duty zombies :)

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think it's awesome that we still have some development for the D2. I'll wait for someone else to give this a try before I ditch Fission.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome to see you do your own ROM man! Wish I had a D2 still so I could run it.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can you guys post some SS's when you get it installed. I am also interested in performance when compared to the GB leak.

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
Funny Story....I got so excited about installing this, i totally forgot to load the GB leak and went right from an sbf to flashing the rom LOL....sbfing again now...grrrr

tb110895

Reaction score
couple of questions. Is this an AOSP ROM? Will there be a stock GB theme for it, if it isnt stock GB to begin with?
screenshots?

Gonna have to give this a go, thanks man! awesome work!

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I guess my main concern is I have had good battery life and very stable performance with the GB leak which is what keeps me from going back to Liberty....but I miss the customization options of theme's and such.