[ROM] UNL3ASH3D V1.0 [BLURRY] MOTO Kernel (09/22/2011)

korn5979

Reaction score
Hi guys... Its great to see everyone enjoying the ROM...

The NEW build of 1.3X will be released this evening with MAJOR advances. After a great invite from John over here, I will be releasing the OFFICIAL Thread will be up this evening for the launch of UNL3ASH3D V1.3X :)

Heck yes dude! Looking forward to it. You have to get these roms up on ROM manager. More people will d/l it from there, guaranteed!

Anyone overclock this beast yet?

Sent from my ROOTED BIONIC using DroidForums

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Heck yes dude! Looking forward to it. You have to get these roms up on ROM manager. More people will d/l it from there, guaranteed!

They are available in ROM Toolbox... Killer App, Does about everything you can think of. :)

johnsaysthis

Reaction score
first off a special thanks to TH3ORY, love your work... now onto my question. I'm on V1.0 right now, I just downloaded V1.2x.. Now i've read that im supposed wipe cache, delkiv, and format system... will this erase my contacts, apps, msgs, and all that good stuff?

btw i'll post up my antutu.. its a lil low, but i have random apps installed and widgets that can be screwing it up.. and i've read that those numbers don't mean ****, this rom is nice

ex0rcist

Reaction score

Now most people are saying u cant overclock..becaus of the inability to unlock the bootloader And make custom kernals, but I've read in more than 1 place that you can inject a module into the kernal and can overclock can anyone confirm or not? But anyways i almost just installed 1.2 to my db..but then saw ur post abt 1.3 tn so ill hold off. Heard amazing things about 1.2 tho .... oh and on a side note Just wanted to say.. ty so much for everyones efforts towards a tweaked, rooted, rom'd and hopefully soon unlocked bionic..its an amazing phone. But with the great talent that is our dev guys...i can see there is much much better things to come!

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Now most people are saying u cant overclock..becaus of the inability to unlock the bootloader And make custom kernals, but I've read in more than 1 place that you can inject a module into the kernal and can overclock can anyone confirm or not? But anyways i almost just installed 1.2 to my db..but then saw ur post abt 1.3 tn so ill hold off. Heard amazing things about 1.2 tho .... oh and on a side note Just wanted to say.. ty so much for everyones efforts towards a tweaked, rooted, rom'd and hopefully soon unlocked bionic..its an amazing phone. But with the great talent that is our dev guys...i can see there is much much better things to come!

Droid Overclock did/Does just that on the DX, etc. Now it is called Android Overclock. I can't see jrummy not having it together in the near future., :)

BlacknTan

Reaction score

It is possible to overclock a stock kernel that has been locked down.

The biggest question is, why would you want to overclock the Bionic, other than for bragging rights?

Overclocking does put more strain on the processor and can shorten its lifespan. It will also reduce your battery life significantly.

I overclocked my OG droid to 1 ghz, but that was because it started to get too slow and laggy to keep up.

There's really no reason to overclock the Bionic right now. You're not going to see a huge gain in performance, and depending on how tolerant your chip is to higher voltages, you may start getting system instability.

Phone is perfectly smooth as-is. I see only downsides to overclocking it.

Spartans_08

Reaction score
Thanks to droidth3ory we now have 1% battery increments on this rom! Great work man....def will be buying u a drink when I get paid friday!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Spartans_08

Reaction score
Thanks to droidth3ory we now have 1% battery increments on this rom! Great work man....def will be buying u a drink when I get paid friday!

Guess it was nitro! well thanks to both of u...awesome work on the rom and the bat mod!

Spartans_08

Reaction score
It is possible to overclock a stock kernel that has been locked down.

The biggest question is, why would you want to overclock the Bionic, other than for bragging rights?

Overclocking does put more strain on the processor and can shorten its lifespan. It will also reduce your battery life significantly.

I overclocked my OG droid to 1 ghz, but that was because it started to get too slow and laggy to keep up.

There's really no reason to overclock the Bionic right now. You're not going to see a huge gain in performance, and depending on how tolerant your chip is to higher voltages, you may start getting system instability.

Phone is perfectly smooth as-is. I see only downsides to overclocking it.

Totally agree....this phone works smoother than my overclocked X...I was hesitant to oveeclock that, and probably will never overclock my bionic

Reaction score
Will the 1% mod work on the stock debloated deodexed ROM?

zachdroid

Reaction score
Will the 1% mod work on the stock debloated deodexed ROM?

Are you running th3ory's rom? I think that's a requisite. I could be wrong but I think it was hacked together for the unleashed rom.