[ROM] UNL3ASH3D V1.0 [BLURRY] MOTO Kernel (09/22/2011)

shawn01

Reaction score
Ok so I flashed 1.1 over 1.0 and ive had a fc on my text yet again.. I wiped dalvic cache... tried it twice and fix permissions... Still no go.

mikedav

Reaction score
You might try restoring from your latest nandroid backup, doing a TIBU backup, then reflashing the ROM. It shouldn't take more than 15 minutes. Once you reflash it, you can restore MotoPrint.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try it

That did the trick! Many thanks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

zachdroid

Reaction score
How will the whole root/rom thing work with the coming ota? Will root be lost? Will accepting the ota possibly close our root exploit?

kurumatt

Reaction score
I just installed the ROM and I have an extra 100mb of ram available at all times. Happy so far.

wseyller

Reaction score
How will the whole root/rom thing work with the coming ota? Will root be lost? Will accepting the ota possibly close our root exploit?

Normally when sucessfully installing an ota it will remove root just like when flashing an fxz. Question is can you still root again using the same exploit. That will be unknown till it comes out. You may not even be able to install am ota if you made changes such as debloating. If using a custom rom you may not even receive a notification of an ota.

If you get an ota notification my advice is to not do anything an consult the forums. Someone or a group of people will be able to advise you to the correct course of action. Normality the devs can take an ota and extract the fixes and improvements and add them into a particular custom rom.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

zachdroid

Reaction score
Normally when sucessfully installing an ota it will remove root just like when flashing an fxz. Question is can you still root again using the same exploit. That will be unknown till it comes out. You may not even be able to install am ota if you made changes such as debloating. If using a custom rom you may not even receive a notification of an ota.

If you get an ota notification my advice is to not do anything an consult the forums. Someone or a group of people will be able to advise you to the correct course of action. Normality the devs can take an ota and extract the fixes and improvements and add them into a particular custom rom.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

This answer is what I has assumed. I have been rooted for the last 2 years so an ota isn't anything I've received for a while. I had guessed that the ota would take away root just, I guess, was looking for confirmation. Thank you for the response. It is appreciated.

korn5979

Reaction score
So to install the 1.2x do you have to do a data wipe? Just double checking..
Data wipe
Wipe cache
Wipe dalvik
And format /system
Then install right?

rwking

Reaction score
So to install the 1.2x do you have to do a data wipe? Just double checking..
Data wipe
Wipe cache
Wipe dalvik
And format /system
Then install right?

Only wipe data if you're coming from a different ROM, such as the stock ROM. If you're coming from version 1.0 or 1.1 of this ROM, then you'll only Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik, Format /System. :)

korn5979

Reaction score
Only wipe data if you're coming from a different ROM, such as the stock ROM. If you're coming from version 1.0 or 1.1 of this ROM, then you'll only Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik, Format /System. :)

Yeah I'm coming from a stock ROM. So I'll just wipe data. No big deal :) thanks

Sent from my ROOTED BIONIC using DroidForums

ex0rcist

Reaction score
Less bloatware...extra ram availible...hmm can anyone run an antutu bench? Stock dbs get around 5000..im curious to see the score on this rom!

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Ya that 1.2 version looks tempting. Can't wait for some more ROMs!

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Hi guys... Its great to see everyone enjoying the ROM...

The NEW build of 1.3X will be released this evening with MAJOR advances. After a great invite from John over here, I will be releasing the OFFICIAL Thread will be up this evening for the launch of UNL3ASH3D V1.3X :)

gsDroid

Reaction score
Great news. I'm already enjoying v1.2. Tried the fm radio app and it works as well as any fm radio I have. We're all in for a treat.