[ROM] UNL3ASH3D V1.0 [BLURRY] MOTO Kernel (09/22/2011)

wseyller

Reaction score
This ROM ROCKS! Was sooo excited to see it....only bad thing is that it doesn't automatically re-add your apps but no biggie

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

You mean you had to reinstall apps??? If so they you wiped mored than needed. Follow original instructions and all apps & data are still intact.

wseyller

Reaction score
the only problem I had so far was with moto print. moto print was stripped out so I had to download it from the market. when I opened moto print it will force close right away. I tried to clear the moto print data but it did not help. so I un installed it and used my titanium backup I love moto print which works now. so far this rom works really good.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

rwking

Reaction score
the only problem I had so far was with moto print. moto print was stripped out so I had to download it from the market. when I opened moto print it will force close right away. I tried to clear the moto print data but it did not help. so I un installed it and used my titanium backup I love moto print which works now. so far this rom works really good.

TBH, I'm not noticing a difference from the way my phone functioned before (rooted, de-bloated). Is the main appeal the visual styling? I'm using GO Launcher, so I haven't benefited from cosmetics.

Shadowslight

Reaction score
Titanium froze a few times, had to force close while running a backup.

Also, for some reason google music doesn't connect to the internet anymore. I have no songs and it only says connect via usb to add music rather than the usual sync with google account.

Other than that everything runs smoothly

zachdroid

Reaction score
Sweet. But do we have sbf or recovery?

Both are available but its now an fxz instead of sbf. New format same way to flash.

wseyller

Reaction score
TBH, I'm not noticing a difference from the way my phone functioned before (rooted, de-bloated). Is the main appeal the visual styling? I'm using GO Launcher, so I haven't benefited from cosmetics.

the phone is so fast stock it is hard to tell if there is any improvements. if there is improvement doesn't seem to be a big deal. the rom is very young. soon there will be many benefits

zachdroid

Reaction score
Dude. This rom download is huge. I guess I'm used to d1 roms where 108 was big.

zachdroid

Reaction score
That's part of the beauty of this rom. You don't have to wipe data for his updates. All apps and settings remain. For the v1.1 rom update you have to wipe cache, dalvik, and format system. Data stays put. For the icon update, just wipe cache and dalvik. If you are worried, make a nandroid backup first.

I love data stays put. Do I need to move the rom onto the sdext or will recovery read the sdcard. I read on Rootzwiki it needs to be on the ext. Any help would be great

zachdroid

Reaction score
wipe cache
wipe dalvik cache
in "mounts and storage" format /system

You won't lose any apps, app data, widget, or anything else.

On a first time install is it necessary to format data as well?

Edit: I found thorough instructions on Rootzwiki. Looks like starting from scratch again. Oh well, I flash in the morning with breakfast. Thanks for the awesome hard work man. I look forward to rolling blurry and unleashed.

wseyller

Reaction score
I love data stays put. Do I need to move the rom onto the sdext or will recovery read the sdcard. I read on Rootzwiki it needs to be on the ext. Any help would be great

Needs to be on the external card

mikedav

Reaction score

I sadly did not do a titanium b4 before flashing. Have the same FC from the market download. Any clues how to get it back. I love this app

rwking

Reaction score
MotoPrint

I sadly did not do a titanium b4 before flashing. Have the same FC from the market download. Any clues how to get it back. I love this app

You might try restoring from your latest nandroid backup, doing a TIBU backup, then reflashing the ROM. It shouldn't take more than 15 minutes. Once you reflash it, you can restore MotoPrint.

gsDroid

Reaction score
Just to clarify, when installing for the first time, you must wipe data also. If you installed v1.0 first, including wiping data, you only need to wipe cache, dalvik and format /system to install v1.1. If you are installing v1.1 without having installed v1.0, you must also wipe data before installing. Make a nandroid backup before the full wipes. If you have Titanium Backup, make a backup before wiping/installing. The first install of this rom, regardless of version, must include a data wipe.