[ROM] [ROM] PURITY v2.5 TPAX |11-19-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

wooddale

Reaction score
excuse me for asking. I didnt see it there, all I saw was "no matter what you are coming from you have to wipe" :angry:
Sorry didnt mean anything last time people kept asking questions thar were in the OP he shut the thread down for a couple days Thats why please read OP

Sadahiro

Reaction score
excuse me for asking. I didnt see it there, all I saw was "no matter what you are coming from you have to wipe" :angry:
You should try reading it twice. Or at least previous posts in the thread. It was brought up a couple of times

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
You should try reading it twice. Or at least previous posts in the thread. It was brought up a couple of times

dude, I work 12hrs a day. I dont have time to ready 50 pages of posts.

Is it really that much to just say "no need to wipe it all, just dalvik and cache"??

wizard

Reaction score

Is it really that much to just say "no need to wipe it all, just dalvik and cache"??

Only need to read one post... The
Op. The forum following the op is for the users to let the developer know of issues that the developer needs to correct so we all can continue enjoying there work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Sadahiro

Reaction score

I don't care how long you work. I have a job too.

matthew6279

Reaction score
Still having issues when I connect my phone to my computer. It will not read the internal sdcard. I have uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled many times. I just upgraded to purity2.5, still no luck. Any thoughts?

wooddale

Reaction score
I was having trouble with camera acting weird looking funny kinda yerllow. I went into settings applications camera cleared data good as new. Just in case anyone has problem.

wizard

Reaction score
I was having trouble with camera acting weird looking funny kinda yerllow. I went into settings applications camera cleared data good as new. Just in case anyone has problem.

Good find. My camera had not had an issue but good to have a quick fix if it does.

MadBlackLady

Reaction score

Self absorbed much?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Biasedthunder

Reaction score
Still having issues when I connect my phone to my computer. It will not read the internal sdcard. I have uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled many times. I just upgraded to purity2.5, still no luck. Any thoughts?

Make sure you dont have "Disable Software Install" checked, its in settings, storage... That was causing me the same issue before.

K

kbatrph

dude, i am SOOO with you on this....i work at least 10 hours a day myself...i too do NOT have time to read thru 50+ pages of questions, answers, etc. this is a forum, regardless if youi're a droid, senior droid, developer, etc.....if a question is asked, then answer it, or shut up....people who criticize others on here that haven't seen a question answered elsewhere need to realize that some people do have other obligations in life

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
OK, actual question here! I want to install the Franken Cam and I know I have to clean cache and dalvik, but what exactly does it do to my current setup? What am I going to lose and what do I have to reset up? I just started Modding and did everything within a dew days so I am unsure what cache and dalvik are? What are they anyways? Thanks

Bionic bootstrapped running (P)URITY BAS3 2.5 Go launcher w/Windows 7 theme

Status
Not open for further replies.