[ROM] [ROM] PURITY v2.5 TPAX |11-19-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroidXJoel

Reaction score
AOSP camera is still a ton better than stock. More focus and quicker to snap. My opinion anyway

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

kturzinski

Reaction score
Having trouble with the E:signature verification failed when trying to install the BAS rom. Wiped the cache, copied the ROM to the SDcard via cable AND directly from PC and verified MD5 is correct, removed any UNTHROTLED folders but continues to fail when trying to install from RECOVERY. Any ideas?

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Having trouble with the E:signature verification failed when trying to install the BAS rom. Wiped the cache, copied the ROM to the SDcard via cable AND directly from PC and verified MD5 is correct, removed any UNTHROTLED folders but continues to fail when trying to install from RECOVERY. Any ideas?

You need to redownload. It is either a bad download or it corrupted while moving it to your SD.

:)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

wooddale

Reaction score

If its Superuser giving you the trouble either try the Superuser fix from market or go back to 3.0.4

kturzinski

Reaction score
You need to redownload. It is either a bad download or it corrupted while moving it to your SD.

:)

As I mentioned, I verified the MD5 (used Astro) and it was perfect so I don't think it's a corruption issue.

wooddale

Reaction score
As I mentioned, I verified the MD5 (used Astro) and it was perfect so I don't think it's a corruption issue.

If it got corupted going from your computer to your sd card it would still show good MD. Try downloading it on your phone

Brick

Reaction score
Alright I just installed the Purity base and it all works great, but I wanted to also install one of the th3ory packs. I found the one that I wanted to install but when I scroll down below all the pictures posted it starts talking about unthrottle and tells me to remove all traces of it. Do I do this before installing the new pack? Or what do I do with unthrottle?

wcasanas

Reaction score
Just wondering if i would be able to change the Cam app using root explorer back to stock

Husker_fan_

Reaction score
Alright I just installed the Purity base and it all works great, but I wanted to also install one of the th3ory packs. I found the one that I wanted to install but when I scroll down below all the pictures posted it starts talking about unthrottle and tells me to remove all traces of it. Do I do this before installing the new pack? Or what do I do with unthrottle?

The unthrottle and powerboost script are independent of the theory packs. Just pick the pack you want, wipe cache and Dalvik, and install. Once you've installed the base you can try them all, just remember to always wipe cache and dalvik first. I tried them all to see which I liked the best.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

wilboy

Reaction score
Yes it does. The question was about flashing a theory pack, not about flashing the base.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Haven't you read what BRICK said..it's all started there! lol

Biasedthunder

Reaction score
Is there any way that you know of to use the Razr camera on this Rom? It seems to be pretty fast

Last edited:

konellaz

Reaction score
Partial newb question.. I have been reading on rootzwiki that you can unzip purity, replace say.. Xxxxblur.apk like camera, music and rezip.. is this possible? I downloaded the razr dump.zip. Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.