[ROM MOD] AOSP Liberty GB

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good luck with that! I'm using the fb from storm shadow. Way better than skynet and linear black imo

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

Animal

Reaction score
Watermarked was cool for this ROM... but everything was not actually themed (dialer and settings menue come to mind)

JuicyX.9

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I actually like the Blur camera. The Android one sucks terribly as I found out on vacation... I found the .apk though for it and installed it

SkyNet Liberty AOSP

Animal

Reaction score
I agree.... the Blur camera is more user friendly. Just interesting that it was used in a theme for a specifically Blurless ROM.

JuicyX.9

TVincent1987

Reaction score
ok so I loooooove the ROM, I just came over from Liberty 2.0.1. but I did have one issue (which is now corrected). Everything was just fine and dandy while I was restoring all my apps and what not...well once I ran Liberty Toolbox and change the text in the pulldown editor, I restarted and next thing you know I have no signal whatsoever and it was stuck in airplane mode until I did a factory reset and did it all over again, needless to say I won't mess with the pulldown editor again. That's the only thing I did right before I rebooted and it started giving me no 3G or cell service. Like I said it's all fine now after I factory resetted but anyone know why it would do that? Just so if it happens to another guy we can help.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pull down text editor didn't work for me with Liberty AOSP. Really, the Liberty Toolbox didn't really work for me with that ROM

Apex 2.0 Revolution

TVincent1987

Reaction score
yeah I didn't bother to install it this time around. anyway to keep the hard buttons not lit up? they're pretty bright.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use adjbrightness. Its the only thing I have found...

Apex 2.0 Revolution

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You're the only other person besides me that mentions this app haha.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
In all honesty, I probably heard about it from you haha.

I just wish it ran on boot and didn't hijack my display brightness even with nothing else set

Apex 2.0 Revolution

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hear that. It's an old app. I don't think it's supported anymore

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

Dullawolf

Reaction score
Is anyone having battery issues while using AOSP/Liberty? I have done just about everything and nothing seems to work. I get about 10 hours of use with very light use.
And idopa, I also used adjbrightness. Not where I heard about it tho

One more thing. With toolbox, it was the only thing that would let me change my dropdown text. Only thing I can't do with toolbox or anything else is block adds.

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you calibrated your battery? Or wiped battery stats in Clockwork?

I always calibrate my battery when I change ROMs and I get good battery life...

Apex 2.0 Revolution

Dullawolf

Reaction score
Oh yeah. I have my phone at ulv 1.15ghz, using adjbrightness to turn off the key lights, flashed the imoysen tweak, wiped battery stats (at least twice), and used profiles from android overclock.
The thing that sucks most is the fact that I got 26 hours on rooted gingerbread overclocked at ulv 1.30 ghz with medium use.