[ROM MOD] AOSP Liberty GB

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can't get the SkyNet wallpapers up and running. I tried reinstalling the theme and wiping cache but no dice. I'd like the lightning wallpaper if anybody has it

SkyNet Liberty AOSP

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awesome man, thanks! You've always got my back haha

SkyNet Liberty AOSP

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, figured out that the Toolbox doesn't fully work because of this theme. I can't get fonts to change, pull down text change and other stuff.

SkyNet Liberty AOSP

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes but you need to wipe data. It wont be AOSP anymore, it'll be the Blur version.

SkyNet Liberty AOSP

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
0.9 is a different rom so no you can't. 0.9 is liberty gb, not aosp. They're not interchangeable

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
My FB is all screwed up. Its not showing all my friends, it force closes and when I try to update it through the market, it says installation unsuccessful... pissing me off

I tried clearing data to the app and it didn't help.

EDIT: For some reason it works great with the SkyNet theme but not with the stock Liberty AOSP theme

SkyNet Liberty AOSP

Last edited:

Dullawolf

Reaction score
My FB is all screwed up. Its not showing all my friends, it force closes and when I try to update it through the market, it says installation unsuccessful... pissing me off

I tried clearing data to the app and it didn't help.

EDIT: For some reason it works great with the SkyNet theme but not with the stock Liberty AOSP theme

SkyNet Liberty AOSP

here, try using this facebook app. uninstall your other one first and then try using this one. It is a linear black facebook.

Since I can't upload apk files, I just put the .apk file in a zipped folder. Just pull the apk file out of the folder and install it as you would any aftermarket app.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the file. Isnt that the same one from the toolbox?

When I go back to the stock AOSP theme, I'll try this. I got the FB app working with the Skynet theme

SkyNet Liberty AOSP

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Gingercomb wont work will it? I am tempted just to try it anyway...

SkyNet Liberty AOSP