There are many people who appreciate this. Don't give it up

sent from the 724

Last edited by a moderator:

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Can't we all just get along?

Come on guys, I'm sure we can all see that this is not productive at all. I really like the idea of this thread, and I do appreciate that dealing with this sort of information in a forum platform is not the easiest thing to do.

I think criticism should be given respectfully and in a constructive manor. No need to call anyone names.

It's really not any better when the criticized stoop down to that level and feed the trolls. Someone's gotta step and and be the bigger person to just drop the subject and move forward.

I hate to see any thread turn into a bashing match.

OP
Droid74

Droid74

Reaction score
Come on guys, I'm sure we can all see that this is not productive at all. I really like the idea of this thread, and I do appreciate that dealing with this sort of information in a forum platform is not the easiest thing to do.

I think criticism should be given respectfully and in a constructive manor. No need to call anyone names.

It's really not any better when the criticized stoop down to that level and feed the trolls. Someone's gotta step and and be the bigger person to just drop the subject and move forward.

I hate to see any thread turn into a bashing match.

you are right of course...sorry to all (who are not Droidxchat)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK here's the deal. I don't want anymore fighting and name calling. I have addressed the individuals involved in this and cleaned up the thread. I think this is a valuable thread so I'm going to reopen it. Please do not start up again or I will not only close the threads, I will issue bans.

droidxchat

Reaction score
So as I was saying, I have a version of Revolution that has corrected a few icons, let me know if you want it.

sephtin

Reaction score
So as I was saying, I have a version of Revolution that has corrected a few icons, let me know if you want it.

If you post it someplace, I'm sure it could be included in the thread..

.. link?

OP
Droid74

Droid74

Reaction score
More themes added...check it out.

Thanks for the kind words.

OP
Droid74

Droid74

Reaction score
Sephtin is being way modest!!! Check it out...I hear full themes are around the corner ;)

droid_freak

Reaction score
Sephtin's custom theme maker is A-wesome!! What a great concept.....:)