Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

geronimogman

Reaction score
in the fresh UI theme...where are the images for the liberty wallpapers located..i would like to make that black and yellow one with the black paint thrown on it my desktop backround also. are they located somewhere on the sd or do i use root explorer?

cjriddle22

Reaction score
New Themes for LGB?

Hello All, I was wondering if there was any new themes coming out for LGB. I know the development for themes (and nightlies) was put on hold pending the official OTA of gingerbread for the Droid X, but it appears Verizon is going to keep putting it off until the DX2 officially launches and gets the update (Rumor?). Just wondering, said the hardcore Liberty Fan looking for some additional options.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK I love these themes sensei. Could you please point me to themes that are okay to flash on my DROID2 running liberty gb 0.7?? Thank you. I've asked in another thread as well, but this seems like the best place to check

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

zer0ed77

Reaction score
I'd love to post in the StormShadow thread, but don't know where it is.

What is the icon in the bar up top next to the clock? It doesn't seem to do anything.

turdbogls

Reaction score
ummm, the links to V.06 and up are not working for me. takes me to droidfiles.us.
do i need to log in to see them or what?

thirteen_20

Reaction score
My liberty toolbox donate wont let be update. I don't know what's going on. I'm stuck on v.05.

Sent from my Liberated NerdX using Tapatalk.

Ch0s3n0n3

Reaction score
Search the site and u will find the themes.

...sent from Liberated GBX v 0.7

J32P

Reaction score
How can you not actually include working links in a thread about linking themes?

Wow...I shouldn't have to waste my time reading this useless thread just to go find them elsewhere after!

thirteen_20

Reaction score
I'll say! The thread is titled "theme list" not "goose chase" ! Some help you guys are... lol

Sent from my Liberated NerdX using Tapatalk.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
No need to be so harsh! You dx guys are super lucky, having all those working themes. My d2 on liberty gb v0.7 only has 3 that I've seen. So, be happy you at least have a few to choose from!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7-Droid addict